Dr. Cam Simmons has reunited with the Seager Medical Group.

The circle is now complete. I worked with Dr. David Seager from 1999 to 2005 then founded the Canadian Hair Transplant Centre in 2006. As we got busier, it became too much for me to both look after patients and run the practice. (Patients always came first!) Since November 2011, I moved my practice and shared office space and administration with Seager Hair Transplant Centre but we maintained two separate practices. Now we have officially merged.

This move will not affect patient care. Ben now looks after administration but leaves all medical decisions to me. I still see every consultation patient, review email consultations, and decide with my patients how best to help them. My dedicated and experienced staff moved with me and we still aim to provide world-class hair restoration to every patient. In fact, divesting my business responsibilities allows me to focus on what I enjoy most: doing hair transplants and looking after patients.

I will continue to follow the forum and will post occasionally but you will likely hear more from Ben and Stephanie in the months ahead. I hope that you will welcome them as you have welcomed me and Louise.

I have had a number of patients ask about why I moved my office and I hope that this explains it. The Canadian Hair Transplant Centre will gradually disappear but Dr. Simmons and staff will carry on as part of the Seager Medical Group. I will keep my contact info up-to-date. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cam Simmons MD ABHRS

Seager Medical Group,

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Cam Simmons is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Simmons,

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with our community. It certainly sounds as if this merger will help you to maintain the exceptional level of patient care and hair transplant results that you are well known for even as your practice continues to thrive and grow.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website