HT by Dr.Radha (2800) grafts

daksh84

Firstly,many Thanks to this forum as I could find answers to all my queries regarding HT.

I'm 28 yr old male from India and had my HT on "July 3",overall experience was good.After contemplating between Dr.Madhu and Dr.Radha,chosen Dr.Radha due to positive response from forum members,Thanks to All.

Please check-out my album and provide your comments.

Since mine is an hereditary hair loss and I'm only 28, thing I'm really worried is the donor location,I feel it's too high.Please provide your expert feedback regarding it.

Soon will post my 1 month pics...thanks again for the support and help

Your HT looks great. I believe your gone have a very good result from this. Your scar does look abit high, but I guess Dr Radha has years of experience of where to take the donor from. Have you asked Dr Radha about this?? From your HT photos, I cant see if your losing much from the crown (lower part of the crown from the back)

Looking forward to seeing more of your HT photos

Hi jayukdht,

I asked her in my pre-op consultation during which she shown me a pic of patient in which donor area was quite optimum.I'm attaching my pre-op crown pic,please have a look.

Pre-op2.jpg.ad796da0aaf1c255aad6982b415b5e32.jpg

daksh84,

Congratulations! The work is very clean and refined and the new hairline is going to look great. Very hard to tell the location of the donor scar from the pic you posted but I have confidence in Dr. Radha's judgment.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I think Dr. Radha notices that your hair in the back has no size reduction at all.. Perhaps she has taken it from higher so in future you have a lot of donor area still to go just in case you bald again .. besides most people need more than one ht... so I guess its good news.. ??

Secondly if that area is genetically supposed to get bald. she has taken hair of there to keep the front... and stitched it up .. so mostly the lower hair probably is permanent now..... its only uphill for you coz your hair thickness at the back is immense with no real balding .

I read this somewhere and I cant recollect where, so its just a presumption ...

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Considering that you are 5 months post operation your right on track. You have only just hit the growth stage and you will experience hair a lot more in the next 12 months. Good luck.

Daksh,

Congrats on your transplant buddy! I think it is going to look great when it all grows in as scheduled! Don't worry too much about anything at this stage.....your right on schedule to see things take off very soon. Then you won't be able to stop it if you tried! Keep us posted.....and thanks for the update!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.