Renocia Hair revitalizing lotion and shampoo

I would like to know about renocia hair revitalizing lotion and shampoo. I have tried a general google search but nothing comes up. As per a doctor I've consulted, Renocia is better than minoxidil and has no side effects.

Can someone please throw more light on this product and it's pros and cons.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Rohit

Yes, I could not find anything online too, that's the reason I was checking if anyone in this community have any knowledge of this product, since moderators here are more experienced and knowledgeble.

• 2 months later...

As per my doctor, there are no known side effects of Renocia and that it is a complete tropical solution. Also the doctor said the effectiveness of Renocia is same as Minnoxidil or even better without the side effects. My personal experience is better with Renocia than minnoxidil, with minnoxidil you have those ugly sticky hairs after application and it tends form white crystals after drying, such problems are not there with Renocia, it gets dry within 5 to 10 seconds of application and you will not even know that some solution was applied after those 10 seconds from application. Now about the effectiveness of Renocia is something I do not know yet, it will be 2 months in another week, that I have used Renocia, this time frame is not enough to say if Renocia is as effective as minnoxidil.

Added to this not many know about this product and hence I posted in this forum if anyone has more knowledge on the product's affects or effects.

• 9 months later...

I am using this from last 1 month.Its no way better than minoxidil solution.My hair fall has increased..Also it very expensive 2500 INR(5 times costlier than minoxidil) ..Dont know why doctors are prescribing this..

Ritik, yes it is very costly compared to Minnoxidil. Also you should be using the shampoo and the regular solution daily. My doctor suggested me to use a mix of minnoxidil and renocia solution, 3 days a week renocia and 4 days a week Minnoxidil. However I don't use it that way, since I have side effects using minnoxidil, I get very severe headaches(migrane).

I have used minnoxidil before for two years to three years from 2008 to 2010 and the results were far more quick than Renocia. I had thicker hair and faster growth but the ugly stickiness and the white residue was an irritation. Remember that it did not stop my hair loss and as per my extensive research currently hair transplant is the only way. The results from Renocia are very slow but similar output as minnoxidil, never better than the later.

I have been eagerly waiting for the Stem Cell restoration research to come to rescuse, that has remained a wait tii date. Don't fall prey to the stem Cell therapy for hair loss given by many hair clinics, that is not the actual stem cell therapy.

• 1 month later...

yes David/ AsRohit there is no more online information about Renocia but i can tell u my experience. According to my Dr. Minoxidil 5% is suitable for hair regrowth but Renocia Solution (which comes in India aprox 2 years before) is better than Minoxidil 5% bcz it sticks the hair after applying where the Renocia Solution mix up in hair pour only after few sec. but 5 times costly to 5% M. So i take Renocia & after 3 months i see some effects on hair it has come but only minor effect but after 1 month for applying Renocia my hair fall rise & now i didn't stop after 3 months; yes Ritik i read your comment & same problem occur but this prob also with Minoxidil bcz i apply both but i discontinued the Minoxidil 5% (Morr F) bcz for some other reason. but in current time i am considering for Renocia Shampoo with R. solution bcz it stops the hair fall according to my frnd he is also suffered from hairfall & after applying Renocia Shampoo the hairfall is in control so i hv to see the result after applying this............ & dr. also said don't stop atleast for 6 months & suggest for 18-24 months............ Long process but it works according to many other doctors......

know more about Renocia i can help contact me on my e-mail farazkhan21fierce@gmail.com

one more thing about Renocia Solution, i say to my dr. my hairfall rise & dr. say don't apply on other untargeted area of scalp if this happened & when u stop spray on untarget area the result is yor hairfall rise & continue to 2 months & roots on that areas is weak but for a limited period just as like when u stop the treatment of Minoxidil 5%/Renocia..... So plz pay attention if this happened than don't worry yor hair will come again if u keep the Solution on yor targeted hair area.....

• 2 weeks later...

plz don't apply Renocia bcz it give results for short time then definetly after that hairfall rise & u can see the results by continuing this solution after 1 month. No doubt it is failled to recover for hair growth. Minoxidil is much better & without stopping the hairfall the hair transplantation is also doesn't successful.............

Hi Faraz, I really appreciate your efforts for updating the comments periodically since you started using Renocia. Before writing Renocia off completely could you please explain for how long have you used Renocia and what was your dosage (daily/twice or thrice or four times a week). What else have you used during the same period, any other medicines?

Even though I have been using renocia once a day for more than six months, I cannot give an answer to how effective it is, since I started sporting a clean shave look as I lost more than 50% of my hair on the temple region. And I know that no matter what medicine I use there will never be any hair restoration, except hair transplant. However I haven't tried homeopathy or ayurveda treatment.

Hi Rohit! i used Renocia for 4 months & spray twice a day with 1 tablet daily (Keraglo Mens Tablet), my hairfall rise after 1 month, for starting time i see my hair comes again but in 2 month for applying Renocia my hairfall didn't stop till now, so i consider for my dr. lives in Delhi he said this is happned to me bcz i am going at the stage of bald but i didn't believe this bcz my age is young i am 26 & no herridity is from my mother or father side, so i go to another dr. in Pune & he says leave this Renocia solution & give me a gel & 1 tablet daily & said apply for 15 days my hairfall will be stop but now it didn't stop...... now i heard from someone homeopathy is much better than any other & also heard peoples said for hairfall do the course of 15 days & hairfall stops, i don't know what is the fact but now i also has to use this to see the result..... Rohit if u will see any benefit or control your hairfall in future than reply me plz........

Hi Farz, I know how you are feeling and I was in the same state a couple of years ago. But you have to face the fact that there is no cure in the regular hairfall treatments being offered currently.

I do not know about homeopathy or ayurveda so I cannot answer that.

I have researched almost everywhere online, doctor consultation in India and US, there is no cure or stopping the hairfall. All the methods are temporary, like using minnoxidil will give you results only till you use it, once you stop using it, the hair fall be even more faster and dreadfull ( I have personally faced it ), add to it there are side effects as well.

In current day scenario hair transplant is the only permanent option available, which will get your hair back. However I'm not a big fan of har transplant, that is why I have been searching for cure/medication which can get the hair to regrow and keep them intact.

The only promising research towards this cure is the stem cell therapy, which is under research for few years now. The last I knew was using stem cell therapy, hair was successfully regrown on rats and the next was human testing. I did not hear any news after this. I'm patiently waiting to hear the results of this treatment.

Please note that there are many clinics which offer stem cell therapy, this is not the actual stem cell therapy and none of them are genuine, do not fall prey to any such clinics.

I'm 27 years, started loosing my hair when I was 23 and with in one year I lost all my hair. By age 25 I was norwood 5. I have come to terms with my hair loss and calmed down now. Since the last one year I have been sporting a clean shave look, which is much better than being half bald.

No brother its f9, your comment is very helpful for me even for others....... ys there is no permanent technique for hairfall but i think every ways has final stage, so when hairfall stops even when we going @ the stage of bald than there is a permanent treatment of our hair is - transplantation....... ys Rohit i also lost my hope, i don't know my hair will ever look like same as in comparison of my golden years..........................

• 5 years later...

Hi Guys

My doctor advised Renocia Stem Hair Serum. I have just started using it. Is there any side-effect to this (hair fall increases or something?), since you guys have been applying it for some time.. Did hair regrowth happen? 

Is it better than minoxidil our would you advise me to go back to minoxidil 5%?

Ho Ronnie,

please read the 3rd post above your post.

The answer is still the same. The only benefit of Renocia is there are no side effects like Minnoxidil. Barring that there is no great benefits you will get from Renocia. The only treatment for hair loss currently is hair transplant, all the medications are temporary and aggravate the hair loss the moment you stop using them, if you continue to use them for long periods, such as greater than 1 year, there are damaging side effects to your health. These medications are not worth the effects on ones health over long time. May be once there are better treatments that we could opt in, but until then hair transplant is the only option.

I would advise to stay away from any lotion, they only provide temporary growth.