Kirkland Minoxidil

Ireland89

I have been on this now for two and a half months and my hair has seriously thinned out.

I guess it's to be expected?

You will expect shedding the first 2 - 3 month of using any hair restoration products(minoxidil/finasteride)

Hi brad123! Did you notice more or any shedding at all, after you switched from liquid to foam? Heard from different forums that some people had experienced that, and they regret they switched. Had the same problem as you with the flaking scalp/dandruff from using kirkland 5% liquid, and thinking of throwing away the rest and buy foam instead:)

Unfortunately my scalp was that sore even when using the foam I've had to stop using for now. Want to make sure my scalp is fully heeled before trying again as on the can it states not too use on irritated skin.

The foam was much more practical however just gutted I can't use to see if the results I was getting from the liquid worked. Was originally intending to use foam in the day, and liquid at night.

Did you experience the flaking straight away? or a few months in like me? I seriously hope my case is due to the difference of water, but thinking that will be highly unlikely

Unfortunately my scalp was that sore even when using the foam I've had to stop using for now. Want to make sure my scalp is fully heeled before trying again as on the can it states not too use on irritated skin.

The foam was much more practical however just gutted I can't use to see if the results I was getting from the liquid worked. Was originally intending to use foam in the day, and liquid at night.

Did you experience the flaking straight away? or a few months in like me? I seriously hope my case is due to the difference of water, but thinking that will be highly unlikely

I noticed the flaking after around 1 month of use, but can't say my scalp have been sore after using the liquid solution.