Seven months

I am at the seven month mark. although, there is growth, but i am sincerely hoping that this is not it. i know people have talked about how you should wait for one year mark to fully evaluate the result. But, i am wondering what kind of changes happen after seven months. Does the hair get thicker, do new hair sprout. Does hairline get thicker?

There are a lot of knowledgable souls on this forum, so please feel free to share your thoughts. Would really put my mind at ease.

i have been taking pics. In due time, when i feel more confident, i will post them.

Thanks

Paris

I am at the seven month mark. although, there is growth, but i am sincerely hoping that this is not it. i know people have talked about how you should wait for one year mark to fully evaluate the result. But, i am wondering what kind of changes happen after seven months. Does the hair get thicker, do new hair sprout. Does hairline get thicker?

There are a lot of knowledgable souls on this forum, so please feel free to share your thoughts. Would really put my mind at ease.

i have been taking pics. In due time, when i feel more confident, i will post them.

Thanks

Paris

Hey Paris,

Some people get more dramatic at 6 - 7 months, some get more results between 6-12, or even up to 18 months in some cases.

It's a little early to worry. Post some pix when you have a chance.

Atticus :)

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

I don't understand why people will not name their doctor. It is not like you are calling them out as 7 months or anything.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Paris,

I'm sorry you feel you aren't getting the kind of growth you were expecting at 7 months. Do note that everyone's hair transplant grows in differently and at different rates. I suggest presenting your before and current photos along with your surgical details (number of grafts, hair counts, where the grafts were placed, etc) on this forum. This will enable members to provide you with their genuine opinion of your progress so far.

Best wishes,

Bill