Dr. Carlos Wesley

I am a 59 year old patient of Dr. Carlos Wesley and I just wanted to state what a superlative experience I've had. I have received two hair transplant treatments from him in the temporal area spaced a year and a half apart.

He filled in the receding area above my temples with a slight lowering of the hairline.

Everything about the experience fulfilled my best expectations.

Even my hair stylist, who says she has seen numerous customers who have had hair transplants, told me that this was the only time that she really couldn't notice the donor site at the back of the head. It was done with such subtlety.

Dr. Wesley also has a terrific bedside manner as he very patiently explains everything, answers questions and always makes me feel like he has all the time in the world to speak with me.

The hair transplant itself has an exceptionally naturalistic look. It is rather dense and I no longer have any signs of any receding hair line at all.

What I also liked is that, both times, he also transplanted into areas of anticipated future loss.

It was all so quick-healing and painless

I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Wesley's services to anyone.

I'm glad you took the time to write about your experience with Dr. Wesley. I've been very impressed with his work and his research since being approved by the HTN.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

sippawissett,

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience. Dr. Wesley routinely presents excellent results and I'm happy to hear that yours was no exception.

I encourage you to share your pre and post-operative photos by creating a blog.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 years later...