7 weeks post op... Lost graft? blood in the morning!!! Pic included.

Ok so i went to sleep, had a clean scalp and a couple of small pimples but nothing bad, all ok. As usual I put my socks on my hands as been doing this since my op. I woke this morning with a bloody crusty scab at the front of my hairline... there was no spot there previously so now concerned did a graft pop in the night?! Its been like 7 weeks. I gently washed the scab and it has cleared up, no sign of anything. But then in my eyebrow as if it ran down my head found this.... (see pic) Is this a lost graft?

I can't honestly understand as been extra careful and also wore the socks as a precaution.

One other thing... in my previous post I mentioned and posted a pic of a pimple that seemed to have surfaced... yet again it seemed a bit bloody. Anyway this still hasn't gone about 3 weeks now. It appears to have transformed into a mole like thing. I have also included a pic of this.

Someone please offer some advice or reassurance as in a bit of a panic mode today! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

P7170306.jpg.bf201ff3fd5e041dc35a3bd70598b11c.jpg

P7170308.jpg.b23b37d08d71f174bd8f4221f46e84ea.jpg

P7170309.jpg.1ac360d0ccd29dda0fe633d7d558dd71.jpg

The socks on hands deal at 7 weeks is extreme overkill to say the least. Stop doing this and carry on as if you never had a surgery. Really. You don't need to baby the grafts at this point. In fact, you should be fairly vigorous when washing your scalp DAILY.

The "mole" like spot you are mentioning looks like blood dried subcutaneously. The hair in the photo is just that, a hair, and not a graft. The hairs are supposed to come out and from the sounds of it you have early growth, hence the pimples. Squeeze the pimples once they form a whitehead and dab with a topical antibiotic ointment to keep it clean. You won't hurt the grafts by doing this.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Grafts are anchored after about ten days maximum in all patients so the wisdom goes so no way do you have any grafts coming out 7 weeks post op. I can hear your worries though so maybe it would help ease your thoughts if you had a scalp skin checkup or post these pics to your hair surgeon for an opinion. You are seven weeks post op and the healing process is still ongoing so just have a good skin nourishment diet and positive thoughts help. It is good to see you here where we can all support you as you post.

Thanks for your support guys! I have chilled a bit now... think that the fact I was using the baby shampoo still on my graft area 7 weeks in still wasn't doing it much good. So now started using my normal Alpecin shampoo all over my scalp and it seems to be helping.

I don't seem to have shed much of the grafts, does this mean they might just remain now afetr nerley 8 weeks post op?