You've come this far because you know you're unhappy. If you're OK with being unhappy cancel it. My guess is you're not. Everyone gets nervous I'm sure, just think how you will feel 6 months 12 months 18 months from surgery. That should be enough to make the leap of faith here.
@badlyneedatranplant to be fair I never condsidered the fact that he charged per session and not by graft, I was more interested in going to someone that had great reviews, was within my budget and who I felt comfortable with, all these other establishments that told me I could get 5000/6000 grafts in a day, they never disclosed price and even I knew that gaining 6000 grafts from my donar area was not going to be possible in one session.
My treatment was organised and booked through Qunomedical, and Cinik did the channels.
Whether any doctor charges by the session or graft I would say for anyone considering a HT if your purely focused on cost then you should probably not get it done, results and my well-being are far more important to me than cost
Can I ask @badlyneedatranplant have you had your HT or merely considering?
I'm very happy with my end result. 3 years on the rest of my degeneration has made my hair look 'thin' but certainly not exposed, way better than it was before the op. If it bothered me further I'm sure I could still undergo further surgery.
I think immediately after the op you're prone to worry. I don't know for sure whether I lost any actual grafts, but if I did it was a minimal number. The hair itself will shed, so you just have to take it easy and go with it.
So, I have to decide if I will take a cancellation at a clinic for the end of this month. The waiting list would otherwise be 6-12 months. I am very, very nervous though. I need to decide tomorrow and all the normal (I imagine) doubts are going through my head like what if it doesn't work out etc. I have done my research on here and other fora and I have travelled to visit clinics and speak to the doctors in person. The results are amazing too. Really top notch. Even so, there is still the doubt at the back of your head of the "what if....". Can anybody offer support/help/advice/calming lullabies?