orangehair

Dr. DORIN: Early 20's patient - 1555 Frontal FUT - 10 Months

Dr. Dorin initiated restoration on this younger patient with a frontal FUT of 1555 follicular units. Patient is on a regimine of Propecia and Rogaine. 467 singles, 995 doubles, and 93 threes.

1555_Page_1.jpg

1555_Page_11.jpg

1555_Page_12.jpg

1555_Page_13.jpg

1555_Page_15.jpg

1555_Page_16.jpg

1555_Page_14.jpg

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice result. Especially for the grafts used.

Also, I'd like to point out that T&D has some of the best photography in the business. Very consistent lighting, head position and clarity.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Perfect! Excellent approach for a young HT patient, and a beautiful, utterly natural hairline that serves him well now and for the long term. I am especially impressed by how Dr. Dorin incorporated and built from the wisps of remaining native hairline hair.

Spanker is right: T&D's photographic quality is tops.

Nice work and made a small amount of grafts go a long way.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Dr. Dorin,

Big improvement to the hairline, especially for such a small number of grafts used. Well done!

Best wishes,

Bill

You are very welcome. To get this kind of result with 1555 grafts is absolutely amazing!

Excellent result!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.