Dr. DORIN: Early 20's patient - 1555 Frontal FUT - 10 Months

Nice result. Especially for the grafts used.

Also, I'd like to point out that T&D has some of the best photography in the business. Very consistent lighting, head position and clarity.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Perfect! Excellent approach for a young HT patient, and a beautiful, utterly natural hairline that serves him well now and for the long term. I am especially impressed by how Dr. Dorin incorporated and built from the wisps of remaining native hairline hair.

Spanker is right: T&D's photographic quality is tops.

Nice work and made a small amount of grafts go a long way.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent result!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.