What is the best shampoo?

Studies show people's self assessments are highly inaccurate. Most people believe they can distinguish between coke and pepsi, but the blind tests shows that most people can't. How do you know that guy in the video isn't a paid hack?

Is there any doctor or study that recommends this product? If it really did work, wouldn't there be?

I can easily...Pepsi is much sweeter

Well, this proves what I said. Most people think they can tell the difference. Now get someone to pour 5 glasses of one and 3 of the other, and see if you are like most people and actually cannot tell the difference. Then you will realize your self assessment of what grows hair is wrong.

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I am living in Saudi arabia Riyadh, Is there any one who can guide me where to get Regenepure Dr Shampoo and Conditioner? I have checked all the local stores and pharmacies but unable to find them.

Why in the world do you imagine that is the best one?

It sounds like your decision is based upon no clinical trial, no science, and nothing but intuition, perhaps entirely upon fancy marketing. I doubt any doctor would opine that there is any science behind your decision. You certainly cite none.

I just started using Regenepure Dr. I've also started using Fundamental Shampoo for daily use. I like them so far. Both are SLS-free.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I'm going to use it 2-3 times a week. And only in my donor area for now. I'm almost 2 months out from my HT and will use baby shampoo for the first 3+ months and then switch to Fundamental Shampoo for daily use on my entire scalp.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005I8RH78/

I did a lot of research on SLS-free shampoos and this one kept getting high marks. I've used it a few times so far and like it.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 4 weeks later...

Two of my favorites (before social events or dates) are:

(1) Oribe Shampoo for Magnificent Volume

(2) L’Oreal Professionnel Volume Expand Shampoo Review

And I still use T-Gel or Nizoral 1-2x a week when I do not plan on going out.

NMC0L9L_mx.jpg.010c32b7dbb43afc091e9bdb8d157c7b.jpg

LOreal-Professionnel-Volume-Expand-Shampoo.jpg.0ed6e500f2a2233637e77ccc9fb23f8e.jpg

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 1 month later...
Two of my favorites (before social events or dates) are:

(1) Oribe Shampoo for Magnificent Volume

(2) L’Oreal Professionnel Volume Expand Shampoo Review

And I still use T-Gel or Nizoral 1-2x a week when I do not plan on going out.

does anyone know if most of the volumizing products share the same active ingredients-- that is, are those shard active ingredients responsible for the volumizing benefit--- and would that make one product simply equal to any other that has the same percentage of the active ingredient?

My regimen includes:

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 1 month later...

If volumnizing your hair is your biggest problem, try using Pro Natural's Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. It's gentle enough not to strip your scalp dry or cause massive hairfall unlike other shampoos, but it protects hair from thinning due to hair damage and hair loss. I've got healthy, volumnous hair after 2 months of using it. The argan oil really gets to the problem and makes hair grow out healthier and stronger, so I definitely recommend this shampoo! ;)

If volumnizing your hair is your biggest problem, try using Pro Natural's Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. It's gentle enough not to strip your scalp dry or cause massive hairfall unlike other shampoos, but it protects hair from thinning due to hair damage and hair loss. I've got healthy, volumnous hair after 2 months of using it. The argan oil really gets to the problem and makes hair grow out healthier and stronger, so I definitely recommend this shampoo! ;)

I wouldn't mind trying this.. where do you tend to purchase it from?

My regimen includes: