HT with Dr. Radha Rani – June 1st, 2989 grafts

Well, about to complete 7 months and my results are................... really great.

I almost got all the hairs planted except 20% , which I would be getting down the time. I look far better than my pre- Hair Transplant.

I will be posting my pics after 1 month with 8 months results. But so far results are very much satisfactory

• 4 weeks later...

I am very happy wid my resulsts. Except for few hairs that remained ungrown, over all density was good and I look totally different from my previous pics. Thanks a lot to Dr. Radha Rani for giving me such a beautiful results.

I should say I got just more than what I expected...

Comments plz..

latest.jpg.e71422d3f58c31e89a74e08e87e04655.jpg

I am very happy wid my resulsts. Except for few hairs that remained ungrown, over all density was good and I look totally different from my previous pics. Thanks a lot to Dr. Radha Rani for giving me such a beautiful results.

I should say I got just more than what I expected...

Comments plz..

Awesome. Fantastic for one hit given your level of loss.

Some clearer pics would be nice but that aside, great way to respond to the previous post.

Hi.

All you people are telling your HT story here with colourful experience but how come every time I ask for info or your email you guys disappear from the web site? I don't think it is legit, for starter. If I can help some one with their HT in any ways I can, I would. But may be you guys all got paid to be here. I don't know who to believe.

Thanks for you stories... Hope you guys don't just playing around.

Hi.

All you people are telling your HT story here with colourful experience but how come every time I ask for info or your email you guys disappear from the web site? I don't think it is legit, for starter. If I can help some one with their HT in any ways I can, I would. But may be you guys all got paid to be here. I don't know who to believe.

Thanks for you stories... Hope you guys don't just playing around.

If they were paid to be here, don't you think they'd be especially keen to give you their email? What clinic would pay someone to post their results and then ignore people who want to know to more about their experience / the clinic?!

I think it's simply that once people get a good result they stop dwelling on their hair and spending time on forums, maybe chime in every now and then but really just get on with their lives.

still waiting for pics! all dr radhas patients stop posting for some reason! is it just coincidence? mmmmm

Dats coz majority ov dem people r more than satisfied with dr radhas work and go on wid normsl lifestyles. Dont b a sore sceptic ... shez really gud . Im a customer 2 .... am still 2 c proper growth but I knw she is a wonderful doctor.

Dr Radha is a fantastic surgeon and i am certainly very please with my results. I have been lazy and not updated my photos but as I am now post 7 months I will update. Just click on my name and look up my posts.

Litesport, just looked up your posts and I remember your post op. Typical of other Radha post ops, very clean and neat. It looked like you were on the cusp of some serious growth at 4 months.... can't wait to see your update!

Concealer? - Never I used in my life. And this pic is taken by my friend at outdoor. However I take this comment as appreciation :)

I will post more pics soon. I cant even find my donor scar with deep trimming at donor area. I forgot infact that I had scar.

One thing to mention, I have been using Laser comb since surgery and Derma roller from past 6 months but I dont know how much they have contributed to final result.

Overall I am very happy wid the results.. and thanks to the forum that helped me choose one of the best surgeons in india.

Edited by AllAboutHair
adding few more lines

• 3 years later...

Hi

My HT results with Dr. Radha have been good so far. I lost some hair on the crown, but that is fully expected, as I didnot get the transplantation there. In fact, they are my untouched hair, which are in the process of shedding. But overall, its far better than what I was. Happy with my results.

whatever are transplanted still remain good...