HT with Dr. Radha Rani – June 1st, 2989 grafts

I want to share my experience with Dr. Radha Rani HT. Before I jump into details, I want to convey my heart-felt thanks to her.

Little about Dr. Radha : She is down to earth doctor. She is so much patient in answering all the questions and she assures great care. She is always a happy doctor, that happiness is something she derived from her successes. She is not money-mined at all. She has great artistic nature in designing the hair line and arranging the grafts. She is with me for the entire procedure right from cutting donor to planting roots. I truly recommend her.

My Procedure: We reached clinic aroung 10 am. Radha received us with happy smile. She promised around 2500 grafts as I have less density at donor area. She drew my hair line and also donor line. I popped in few capsules (to reduce anxiety). After taking some pics, she asked me to go to operation theatre.

Inside Theatre: Its all very simple. Couple of anesthesia injections. I did not feel the pain as Dr. Radha engaged me in interesting chat and the way she injected did not hurt me at all. Later my donor area was removed and closure was done. Everything was painless. Overall it took 2 hours.

Lunch: I had some nice lunch and taken 30 min rest. I had all bandages around my head that time.

Post Lunch Operation theatre: Trimmed my hair on top and given couple more anesthesia injections. After that incesions and grafts insertion. I did not feel pain during incisions but I am conscious that something is going on but its all painless. It all took 4 hours. Incicions were all done by Radha I think because I hear her talking to nurses. Plantation of grafts work was shared b/w Radha and other Bangkok doctor.

I forgot Bangkok doctor name , but she is trained in DHT and she is expert in planting grafts.

Little about nurses: Ujwala, Ritthu, bhargavi and other nurses (don’t know the names of other nurses) are really helping. They have taken good care for me. They gave me all information I wanted from them.

Bottom line: Best doctor, best team and caring hands. Thanks for this site for guiding me to right doctor.

My Grafts info:

Singles : 603

Doubles: 2252

Triples: 134

Total grafts: 2989

Total Hairs: 5509

Wish me good luck and thank you.

AllAboutHair,

Congratulations! Dr. Radha never fails to impress with her clean and refined work. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I wish you the best of luck! Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Im not being exaggerating but I find Dr. Radha as the best HT surgeon in Asia. Her work is very clean, consistent and very patient oriented as she perform one operation a day in order to give full concentration on it. Its really so hard to find like that in Asia. Thanks HTN for recommending her as their are many Hair loss sufferers from Middle East that can go far distance and pay big amount of money on a transplant. A quality $1 per graft HT :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi,

I think the second person assisting her was Doctor Karen Kulakarn who both trained together at DHT Clinic. If so you were in doubly good hands because she performed my first HT and Doctor Radha did my second one.

I hope it all goes well.

Cheers Rod

Hi,

Many of the grafts don't shed during this period of time and it is normal for this to occur. I think doctor Radha has an FAQ of her website and this should help with other enquiries.

Cheers Rod

Its been 23 days, now I saw two pus boils, just next to each other near my right temples on new grafts.

I dont know if I should ignore that?

Did any one got boils after Hair transplant? Is this mean that graft got infected and may not sprout up?

How can I prevent further spread? Do I need any antibiotics internal or external application?

Hi,

I wouldn't call it a boil but I did have a pimple come thru. I can't really remember whether I removed it or not now. If you worried send Doctor Radha an email but its my understanding that a pimple in the recipient area is not uncommon.

Cheers Rod

Hi,

She charges 50RS = $1US per graft. There are many new patients posting on the forum who have had a good experience with her but I would suggest, if your not in a hurry, to wait and see our results.

I had my HT with her 5 months ago and I'm just seeing some growth now but because its my second HT and due to the limited grafts that I had available for the hairline I don't expect to see a major improvement until 8 - 10 months.

Doctor Pathomvanich in Bangkok is very good but his prices aren't that cheaper than US/Canada.

Cheers Rod

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not see any change better to update my pics. Surely, I will post my pics once I feel some growth. Right now, I've completed 4 months. As I said, a lot of hair did not shed and not growing also. I will wait for 2 more months before I confirm on their growth.

This worries me a lot why hair did not shed nor growing? Or is it too early to think about growth.

For new hair to grow, you need to allow at least 6 months to 1 year to see results. I cant comment on why some of your hair has not shed.

Give Dr Radha a call...Im sure she will answer all your questions.