2800 FUE by Dr Eser Ayadogdu in Istanbul

Hi Yiddo, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Tinkerbells, Dr.Eser and her team stopped doing FUT around 4 years ago. I think you'll struggle to find many surgeons in Turkey that still do FUT, most now seem to only do FUE.

Kind regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rob,

First of all thanks for your answer,

There is something which made me to think, it is really great courage to get under the blade even that a doctor who got one to zero reputation and who lives on another country, you recalled her before on these forums if anyone heard of her but without any reliable feedback,you just came here and had the operation, imo this was a great risk even for me who lives in the same city where even didnt heard any of her which years ago i think i heard her name for her FUT ops(didnt even sure about this) and couldnt remember the outcome, but the great risk turn into to great outcome, i am really happy for you pal.

Is it possible for her to show her other results in here?I know there is a law but Dr.Keser is also from Turkey and he happened to show his results in this forum..That would be great for everyone.

Happy growing!!

Hi Tinkerbellz

It is what i call 'calculated risk', i.e just because Dr.Eser and her team are not all over the internet and lurking on forums, it doesn't mean it was a risk to use them. After looking at her work, having consultations and visiting the facilities, it was really a no-brainer.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi All

Just to give you the heads up, i will be putting my 6 month pics up in a short while.

Due to various requests, doubters, comparisons etc etc i have taken lots of pictures of both the donor are and recipient site in natural light, including:

• wet hair combed back
  • wet hair with flash
  • wet hair without flash
  • dry hair no styling products no flash
  • dry hair no styling products with flash
  • dry hair styling products no flash
  • dry hair styling products with flash

Hopefully this should cover all requests i have been getting!

Also, apologies to those who have been following my on-line web blog. Due to the volume of traffic to the site, the bandwidth had been far exceeded, shutting the site down!!

I have since got some web site advice from a work colleague (i am no expert) who has helped me get it back up and running over the weekend, so you can continue to enjoy that as well as this thread.

I will be updating that as well later today.

I had no idea how many people around the world are interested in my scalp!! :cool:

Updates to follow when i have saved and stores all the photos.....

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Ok, so it’s now 6 months into the results process out of the 12 months it is destined to take to see the final result.

No major changes seen since month 5 other than i am experiencing my yearly seasonal shed. For those not aware of this, it is a general shedding of hairs ready for a re-growth of new ones. This is perfectly normal and happens to everyone once, or sometimes twice a year.

You will know when you are having a seasonal shed as you will see more heairs shedding in the shower. Thankfully the shedding has stopped now so i can look forward to my hair all over thickening over the coming months.

Other than that, the transplanted hairs are growing nicely and density is now picking up. I have only noticed a few new hairs coming through this month, indicating that the majority are now through the skin.

The only other thing to note is that the hairs are still a little darker than the surrounding native hairs and still have a wiry/thick texture, though this is subsiding on a weekly basis.

I am aiding this process by leaving body lotion in the recipient site overnight. This both softens the hair, but more importantly, the skin at the exit point in the scalp. I have already seen a big improvement since doing this process, so will continue.

So, onto the pictures. I have been asked by many people to take various differne types of pictures, to help capture as much detail as possible. So, in response to these requests, i have taken lots of pictures of both the donor area and recipient site in natural light, including:

• wet hair combed back
  • wet hair with flash
  • wet hair without flash
  • dry hair no styling products no flash
  • dry hair no styling products with flash
  • dry hair styling products no flash
  • dry hair styling products with flash

Enjoy…

Soaking wet hair combed back, no flash…

photo1.jpg

Soaking wet hair, combed back, flash..

photo3.jpg

Soacking wet hair, combed back, with flash

photo4.jpg

Close up of donor area, soaking wet, with flash (note, no punch scarring visible)

photo5.jpg

Hairline close up, soaking wet, with flash..

photo61.jpg

Frontal hairline close up, soaking wet, with flash…

photo71.jpg

Donor area close up, no scarring, with flash…

photo8.jpg

Donor area dried, natural light, no styling products, no flash…

photo10.jpg

Recipient area, natural light, no styling products, no flash…

photo11.jpg

Natural light, no styling products, with flash…

photo12.jpg

natural light, no styling products, no flash…

photo13.jpg

Natural light, with styling products, no flash…

photo14.jpg

Natural light, with styling products, with flash…

photo16.jpg

Hair styled properly for a night out on Satuday. Very pleased witht he results so far, the transformation is fantastic!…

photo21.png

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Wow, very nice results and great pics-good outside pic and with the wet hair. After your write up and pics, I started doing my own research and was blown away at the level of skill in Turkey with regards to FUE & BHT, it appears they are exceptional...And i don't say this lightly. Much better on average than our doctors here in the U.S. as per FUE. Again, i still can't believe I am writing this down. By any chance are you familiar with FUE Hairline clininc and Dr. Ozgur or Dr Akin Istanbul.

Thanks

Hi M1A1

Thanks, i have been getting a lot of requests to have many different types of photographs done, with different lighting, styles etc to ensure everyone has as much detail as possible (and also satisfy any doubters).

I have to admit, i was skeptical about Turkey too until i researched it last year. Their private healthcare is exceptional as are the skills and experience of the surgeons.

They use the most modern practices and techniques to get the best results and are both ethical and professional (i wanted blepharoplasty too but they declines, saying i didn't need it!! most others would have just taken my cash).

As soon as i arrived there, met the surgical team, saw the top class facilities and results, i knew i'd made the right choice. If i do decide to have some dense packing in the future, i wouldn't consider anywhere else.

Not heard of Dr. Ozgur or Dr Akin, but just because they aren't advertising themselves, doesn't mean they won't be good surgeons. Just make sure you see plenty of their results, check their medical qualifications and experience and their level of involvement in the procedures (i.e how much work they do and how much technicians do).

If you need any help/advice, just mail me and i'll help where i can.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi Rob - tried to get hold of you through your blog but not sure whether the message sent. I'm having trouble getting hold of Dr Eser via her website so was hoping you could give me a contact you used at Hedz International, hopefully an email address? Thanks in advance mate

Hi D80

Sorry you couldn't get hold of me through my blog, the site was down as it crashed due to too much bandwith/traffic! Should be up and running now though (note to self to check!)

I know she has her own personal website but it's very old so wouldn't be surprised if she never even checks it.

She (and the team of other surgeons and assistants), work for the company i contacted (Hedz International), so it's best to speak to them directly to assist you.

I'll send you an email with what details i have. Hope it helps

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Dear s2thoudriver,

I am planning to visit Istanbul this year to get a HT and I've been looking for results from that doctor and I could not find any....

What was the motivation for you to choose Dr Eser over somebody else ? Thanks.

Hi,

My motivation was from chatting with the company she works for, their professionalism and experience, the brand new top class facilities, the latest tools and techniques and most importantly..seeing their results. That, along with the support and price package put together, was enough for me to make the decision.

There are cheaper ones out there but I wanted to pay a bit more and make sure it was surgeons who worked on me and not technicians.

Hope this helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Welcome new posters ;)

Mickey, I think consistency is the main issue, and not that it cannot be done.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Welcome new posters ;)

Mickey, I think consistency is the main issue, and not that it cannot be done.

I think otherwise. The are prominent fue doctors who hit the mark 90% of the time. Even fut exclusive or dominant doctors don't hit the mark 100% via strip. Inconsistent results are found regardless of the method and i do think the fue inconsistency is overplayed.

Ah, good point Bill, i'd forgotten about that.

Thanks for sorting it out for him though, appreciated

Rob

Chrisdav - Regarding consistency, one of the reasons i used these guys was due to the consistency of good work they have done. Out of interest, i looked at their website the other day and they now have pics of the other chap who was there the same week that i was having mine done. His results are also looking great (pics were at 5 months, so not the end result) He had 4,000 grafts and is growing nicely, the difference is night and day, he's gone from bald to a head of hair. I bet he is chuffed to bits!

If possible, i'd like to keep this thread on topic, which is...my hair transplant journey, and not a FUE bashing, or FUE/FUT debate, as this often gets discussed in many other threads. This is already a long thread with enough to read through, without us going off into other discussions. Many thanks, Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul