Global Alopecial Mission Research

Mi77

Mi,

While this seems like an important and noble cause, I do ask that you keep the discussion about the group in this single thread.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mi77,

In looking over your website, I agree with Dr. Charles that if this is a real and genuine entity, I applaud your efforts. However, to come to our community to simply post links to your website without any explanation is indicative of a blatant spammer.

However, before simply removing your links and posting privileges like I do with other spammers, I'd like to give you the opportunity to describe your website, your mission in your own words without linking or copying/pasting from your website.

If you intend on posting here, we expect you to be a valuable community member with sustenance to add, not just links.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi,

Thank you. In response to the posting. The website is not mine. But a real entity called GAM. Global Alopecia Mission, I was sent the link through Facebook to join and I did. After reading about what the organization is doing for research for men, women and children with Alopecia and that it is nonprofit organization that offers new discussions for research, donates to individuals in need, I thought this would could be very useful in aiding in helping those with many questions, reading others experiences through their blogs and many other things to share. I apologize for not explaining more about the organization when posting the link, in my excitement, my intentions was to share another great resource center.

Thank you for responding. In effort of reading the message by email, I click the incorrect link, it just happen to be the one that was unsubscribe... My apologies, my day is getting better:)))

In response to your message, I do not have Alopecia, but gave several friends that do, and this is why I was able to receive the link to pass on to others, but once again, my best intentions to do so:)))

Thank you for kindness.