Question about Getting a Nose Job after a HT

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You could start getting consultations in place. Actually having the surgery and planning to have the surgery are two completely different things. It can take months just to get a surgery date with a great surgeon.

I have had a septorhinoplasty and it's a very serious procedure. Make sure that you really do your homework before making the move. You need to do just as much research on it as you would a HT. I can't stress that enough.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have done 3 rhinoplasties in hair patients after 6 months. I'd wait at least a month, but they should be independently healing "theatres" and not effect one another.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 1 month later...

I had a hair transplant done only 2 days after a nose job. :D

The nosejob was to fix a crooked nose after it got broken in an accident. I scheduled it in the same week as the hair transplant to save on down time from work. ;)

Both surgeries were done by different doctors of course. When I went back to the transplant clinic for check ups, the doctor and nurses were all curious to see my nose lol!

• 2 years later...

Hello everybody, don't wanna push this old thread, but I'm in the same situation right now.

Got my hair transplant on saturday round about 7 weeks after my nose job.

So my face, eyes and head are swollen as hell, and a real big hump just formed on my nose again. At the moment my nose looks like before any surgery and hurts a little on the "new" hump.

So I'm worried this hump will stay forever, or just swellings?

What do you think guys?

Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everybody, don't wanna push this old thread, but I'm in the same situation right now.

Got my hair transplant on saturday round about 7 weeks after my nose job.

So my face, eyes and head are swollen as hell, and a real big hump just formed on my nose again. At the moment my nose looks like before any surgery and hurts a little on the "new" hump.

So I'm worried this hump will stay forever, or just swellings?

What do you think guys?

Thanks

this is very critical situation you should take rest