This patient came to Dr Rahal requesting high density hairline restoration with temple closure. The FUT (strip) method was used. The patient sent us his own photos of the final result.

Total grafts: 2380

Graft breakdown:

427 single hair units

1382 double hair units

571 triple hair units

rahal_before_01.jpg

rahal_before_02.jpg

rahal_before_03.jpg

rahal_before_04.jpg

rahal_after_01.jpg

rahal_after_02.jpg

rahal_after_03.jpg

rahal_after_04.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Great result.

You would expect that to be dense with nearly 2500 grafts in that small area and having great native hair like he does helps.

How old is he Matt?

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

"...having great native hair like he does helps."

Exactly. Dr. Rahal quoted me 2000-2200 grafts to restore my hairline, but even with 100% yield I'd never have that kind of density. My hair is too fine, and although my density is good, it's not that good. Nothing a doctor can do about that. Also, this patient's hair at the temple point regions was in great shape which helps make the overall result outstanding. Great to see what can be done with ideal candidates. Regardless, this result is a testament to how skilled Rahal and his team are.

Edited by zenmunk

WOW!!! How many grafts/cm2 do you think this is? Just incredible work. If the patient continues to lose hair how many grafts can you extract to blend in his high density hairline with the rest of his head?

Using Propecia since 1997

Using Rogaine Foam once a day since 2012

Using Niazoral 2% once a week since 2012

This really is a great final result.

Here is what I think about this result:

Density/Texture

2,380 grafts consisting of a total of 4,904 hairs did wonders for the area of recipient zone worked on. The natural texture of his hair seems to be on the finer and straight side, but he seems to have lots of it which helps him with density overall.

Temples/Distance

The angulation of this persons temples are key as well as their distance to his widows peak. I think the temple angulation/distance are ideal to such a restoration, especially, with a widow peak placement involved. So, that really helped him achieve an outstanding look.

Hairline Design/Placement

The overall hairline design, height, and the transitioning length of the widows peak also looks amazing. No hint/signs of conservatism and I don't think it is super aggressive either. This is because the way his hair transitions from the front and the sides giving it a very slight hint of natural maturing, if that. Based on his hair type, it's not over dominant in density or thickness in the front. The hair also looks very natural when slicked back with wet hair. He can clearly showcase his hairline in any way he pleases with any hairstyle now. No signs of recession, thinning, transplantation here on the area worked on. From the photos, the result looks even throughout.

This guy must be super excited about his results. From the looks of it, he doesn't have to worry about hair issues again unless he is young and still prone to hair loss in the future.

Matt, what was the density planted at the hairline and what is his age?

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! Wolverine. I knew he reminded me of someone.

The patient is 41 so a good candidate for a super-high density approach. The peak seems to be natural. Dr Rahal strengthened the area directly behind it. The majority of the hairline is built from grafts, but Dr Rahal blended this with the native hair still remaining at the very center.

WOW! Simply wow! What an amazing natural hairline design! He must be thrilled!!! How was the crown area on this paitent?

I'm still gob smacked by the result from Dr. Rahal! Once again this gives me the upmost hope to save and book my appointment!!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

WOW! Simply wow! What an amazing natural hairline design! He must be thrilled!!! How was the crown area on this paitent?

I'm still gob smacked by the result from Dr. Rahal! Once again this gives me the upmost hope to save and book my appointment!!

I'm pretty sure his crown is solid.

We'll still be here once you've saved up!

kind of stuff that makes you dream,this dude was barely bald and had 2300 grafts.. I see alot of N2 getting 1500 grafts,that means it's no even enought for a great result.

Another poster asked if there are any pre-op photos without the hair pulled back or can new photos be taken with the hair pulled back in a similar fashion?

The pre-op photos show the area that will be worked on exposed. The post-op photos show the hairline exposed. I think this makes for a good comparison.

• 2 months later...