Hey Mates,

I am looking for someone who has experience with African American type of hair that is wiry and very tightly curled. A fellow friend in silver screen business was asking which procedure was best for him. I know in our firm we perform FUE's successfully on this type of hair. I told him about the forum but his question led me to think how great it would be to hear of patients and other physicians experience with this particular ethnic group and hair type. So please any stories share would be helpful to all. Thanks, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum