Free HT essay question

altair

I was going to send in my essay for the free HT contest on this site. However, i do not have a picture of myself on my computer. Therefore, it seems that i am not allowed to send in my essay. Is this true? If i do not have a digital camera how can i get a picture for the contestfor the site? At this time I cannot afford a dig camera. Any thoughts?

I was going to send in my essay for the free HT contest on this site. However, i do not have a picture of myself on my computer. Therefore, it seems that i am not allowed to send in my essay. Is this true? If i do not have a digital camera how can i get a picture for the contestfor the site? At this time I cannot afford a dig camera. Any thoughts?

I think you can get "disposable" digital cameras now. They are "one-time use" cameras, I think you drop off the camera at the developer or pharmacy, and they give you a disc when they are done.

• Administrators

Altair,

You can also scan a photos and then save it as a compressed Jpg. I look forward to your post and wish you the best.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 15 years later...