altair

Free HT essay question

I was going to send in my essay for the free HT contest on this site. However, i do not have a picture of myself on my computer. Therefore, it seems that i am not allowed to send in my essay. Is this true? If i do not have a digital camera how can i get a picture for the contestfor the site? At this time I cannot afford a dig camera. Any thoughts?

I was going to send in my essay for the free HT contest on this site. However, i do not have a picture of myself on my computer. Therefore, it seems that i am not allowed to send in my essay. Is this true? If i do not have a digital camera how can i get a picture for the contestfor the site? At this time I cannot afford a dig camera. Any thoughts?

altair,

you can get pics on a cd from a 35mm camera, or you can also go to a kinkos, or walgreens and they will snap photos of you also.

I think you can get "disposable" digital cameras now. They are "one-time use" cameras, I think you drop off the camera at the developer or pharmacy, and they give you a disc when they are done.

Altair,

You can also scan a photos and then save it as a compressed Jpg. I look forward to your post and wish you the best.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

View some of the Leading Hair Transplant Clinics that I have visited.

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

If you have a pc then use the web camera in that, you can take snapshots or video and send that or send stills from a video. All the best.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network