steveholmes2

Dr. Glenn Charles 2052 graft FUT 2nd Proc. Better than 1st with other Doc

I did speak with this patient today. I told him I agreed that there appears to be sub optimal growth from the procedure that was done in May of 2012. I do have immediate post operative photos that clearly shows the large number of follicular unit grafts we transplanted. He agreed to come to clinic for follow up visit to determine what options he has at this point. I assured him that I am seriously concerned about his situation and will try all I can to make him as happy as possible under the circumstances. The reality is that hair transplant patients do not all get great results and unfortunately most of the time we do not have an exact answer as to why this happens.

Dr. Charles,

Thank you for updating us on this patient's case. I'm happy to hear that he is coming back for an evaluation and I hope that he is able to arrive at a happy conclusion.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I went with Glenn Charles for my last major procedure. Had a few mis-angled grafts, but overall he is a great doctor and probably the best in Florida.

I recently got a google alert on Dr. Charles, anyone who wants to look it up can just google "glenn charles florida letter of reprimand" and its the first thing that pops up

Peter,

As a new member, I'm not sure what your intention is in posting this, especially since there's no way you could have just received a Google Alert for something that is years old. This has already been discussed on this discussion topic. This is just a case of Dr. Charles forgetting to renew his license. This has long since been resolved.

Best Regards,

Bill

I'd like to see/hear follow up on this case. Have narrowed my surgery down to Dr. Charles or Dr. B. Any advice???