Any Advice On Affordable Hair Replacements That Are 100% Undetectable?

Mi77

Hi.

I have been doing some research for my boyfriend for Hair Replacements. Is there a difference between toupee and hair replacement?

Is the lace unit better than the lace frontal? How long do the unit last with proper care?

Any advise would be appreciated.:)

Hi,

Wanted to share that I found a company that was very affordable with lace hair units. All 100% human hair, and I was able to order an in stock unit, due to knowing head measurements, without sending head mold.

they provide quick shipping, great communication and worked right within my budget.

Will keep you updated.

IMG_9205.png.4783b0e497546417440de7cefb9622cb.png

IMG_9788.png.4889fc5a98edee858fddc85e1eba3c2c.png

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link.

• 3 weeks later...

The unit I received from GRM Celebrity Wig Warehouse is all lace, with 70-85% density. Absolutely gorgeous! My husband loves it! Looks better than anything seen on tv and can not tell he is wearing a unit. Very happy with the company:)))

Yes we are very happy with the unit. They sent step by step instructions on how to put it on, they also suggested to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner to preserve the life of the hair. It is human hair, very soft, with a slight wave pattern, this was ordered this way as it matches his own hair texture. The color is a slight different than his hair, but it is because we purchased a instock unit, I will put a tint in his hair to match the unit. The unit cost $400 plus shipping. New year when we order another one, I will get a Virgin hair texture, more like a European hair texture. They spoke with me by phone, through email and online chat during the whole process, they asked for photos of his head to determine and confirm the size. Great communication, quick shipping for the instock, and he is happy with it. You may go to their website and chat with them online, email or call them.

They custom design units for men and women, you may just look for the link for the mens units.

IMG_0845.png.c16a3f32aa1fb0ea9896e86a64035372.png

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link.

Mia,

Please keep in mind that our forum does not host any promotional or outside links. If you have any questions regarding our terms of service (which you agreed to while registering for an account), don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

toupees are usually wigs for men,hair replacement are all kinds of wigs both for men and women. lace unit(full lace) give you a more natural looking,and you can wear lace unit with a high ponytail,but price will be higher than lace front. The lace unit can last about 2--5 years with proper care. (promotional content removed by moderator).

2-5 years ya it will if you leave it in the bag it came in . ..... northwest lace are getting great reviews and there systems are under $200

• 1 year later...
Mia,

Please keep in mind that our forum does not host any promotional or outside links. If you have any questions regarding our terms of service (which you agreed to while registering for an account), don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Thanks.

Kind of funny these sites. I got butchered by hair transplant industry. Have no choice to buy a wig and looking here for answers. This guys intercepting these posts on some high moral ground. Meanwhile these sites are paid for by HT surgeons who can potentially ruin your life and force you to wear a hair piece. Too ironic not to mentio. It. Wow.

• 4 weeks later...