Lace Hair Replacements vs Lace Frontal

Mi77

The difference between lace hair replacements and lace frontals.

Lace hair replacements, are totally undetectable, blends naturally with natural hairline with a scalp appearance, totally undetectable due to the lace throughout the unit, and hair injected.

Lace frontal, has a undetectabke naturalistic hairline due to lace in front. Towards the middle and rear has a poly material, with a scalp appearance.

In my experience with dealing with hair replacements. The best undetectable unit is the all lace hair replacement. It is light weight ventilated and looks the most natural as your own hair. The lace lace can run from $400-$550. But with proper care can last 6-8 months or longer.

Heavy glues and solvent glue removers can break down the lifespan of the lace and eventually cause the unit hair shed, due to the lace delicate but durable custom making. I find that instead of using harsh solvent remover, you can use 99% alcohol to remove and make sure to use Sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and it preserves the life of the Human hair and lace.

If you like more details, you may message me.

Damn the shills on this board!! :)

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thats very good source of information:) in the meantime of it growing through taking proper vitamins theres also other alternatives for those that choose it:)

Damn the shills on this board!! :)

Hey Mate,

Thanks for the update on what's going on in hair systems for those who choose that route. Knowing quite a few folks who have utilized hair systems option primarily lace it would be true to inform that on average they all spend more than 1000 USD per year to keep the look they want. They also confess to me they still have trepidation when meeting new folks particularly in the dating scenario if their dark secret is going to pass the test. So, I am not knocking these hair systems; but hair restoration through hair transplantation by the best surgeons in the end is the optimum choice for hair loss. When that option is not suited for medical reasons or personal than yes lace hair systems can be the more suitable alternative. All the best, Michael

Michael James is a patient advocate for HT, and not a physician. Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum