Potential Coalition Membership for Dr Vladimir Panine of River Grove, Illinois

Dear Forum Members,

Dr. Vladimir Panine has been receiving accolades by members of this community for his impressive results since he was approved for recommendation over 2 years ago. He is highly respected by this patient community for producing outstanding hair transplant results. He is also recognized for his attention to detail in creating refined and natural looking hairlines.

Dr. Panine and his experienced staff have the ability to perform large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplant surgery exceeding 2500 grafts when appropriate for the patient.

Patrick Hennessey, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network was also highly impressed with his work when he visited and observed his surgical technique back in 2008.

Given Dr. Panine's long time involvement on this community and dedication to providing his patients with world renowned hair transplant results I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

To learn more about Dr. Panine's experience, technique and philosophy, visit his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

3108 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2563 Grafts Hair Transplant Repair with Dr. Panine

3011 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2686 Grafts with Dr. Panine

3014 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2670 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2764 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2508 Grafts with Dr. Panine

2584 Grafts Hair Transplant Repair with Dr. Panine

3387 Grafts with Dr. Panine

Dozens of additional examples of Dr. Panine's impressive results can be found in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, I have been waiting for this day to come for a long time!! I am a huge fan of his I am definitely all for Dr. Panine to be in the Coalition. I think it is way past time for it.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

After viewing these results. Im giving my full vote to Panine to join the coalition. He and Dr. konoir are the pride of Chicago indeed.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

TTT. Don't let this subject get lost in the shuffle. This is well deserved!

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

What does potential recommendation mean? I thought he was already on the list of hair transplant network coalition.

Anyway I just had surgery with Dr. Panine yesterday. It was a 13 hour surgery and I received 3226 grafts. It was tough to sit there that long, but they have a TV with plenty of channels and they feed you a fantastic lunch. Also Dr. Panine was involved in the entire surgical process. He placed grafts with the technicians( beautiful techs btw)and was always concerned how I felt.

Now the wait time begins... I will post pics when I get them from Stuart(the patient advisor/office manager)

Edited by jimmybald

Don't know much about this Doctor, the results posted on this blog are life changing. Nice work Doctor, shame your in the UK.

on another note:-

Is anyone else surprised, that in the UK we only have 1 Dr recommended (correct if I'm wrong?)

Don't know much about this Doctor, the results posted on this blog are life changing. Nice work Doctor, shame your in the UK.

on another note:-

Is anyone else surprised, that in the UK we only have 1 Dr recommended (correct if I'm wrong?)

Actually you have 2 recommended docs in the UK. Husband and wife team Bessam and Nilofer Farjo.

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Bill,

I don't think I'm experienced enough to know who's good and bad, maybe the reccommendations should be for the hardcore vets, or members who've experienced more than two procedures?

Also should all the Dr's be visited by Pat in person?

Again just a suggestion or thought.

Regards,

Bucks

Bill,

I don't think I'm experienced enough to know who's good and bad, maybe the reccommendations should be for the hardcore vets, or members who've experienced more than two procedures?

We definitely value all input; even if you don't believe you're a "hardcore vet." We're a patient based community, and as a prospective or past hair transplant patient, we'd like to know what you think! If you have the time, take a minute to review the cases Bill shared on the first page, and let us know if you believe they meet the standard of excellence.

Also should all the Dr's be visited by Pat in person?

For quite some time, Pat did travel all over the place and visited hundreds of hair restoration physicians. However, because we now have such a thriving network and the support of various physician and hair transplant patient experts, I believe we possess the capability to review doctors in the current format (direct communication with Bill, results shared online, and the input of our members) and recommend the "cream of the crop."

Additionally ...

I'd just like to say that I highly support Dr. Panine's Coalition recommendation. He's excellent!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Blake, thanks for your reply.

I've already commented on on my thoughts to Bills blog regarding Dr Panine on page 1.

I note I've been promoted to hair 'veteran real hair club member' but as I'm not quite two months post my own op, don't consider myself a veteran (more a jnr), I communicate with more experienced members like Bill to get answers myself, I'm in the duldroms for at least another month or more. I suppose the point I'm making/suggesting the more experienced hair vets, at least 12 months post op, would be far more knowledgeable to comment, than me.

P.S don't want to steer away from Dr Panine's work, it looks great. I respect Bill and the hardcore vets otherwise I'd have never left Blighty to fly to have an op in the USA.

Bucks

From my perspective Dr. Panine and his staff were exemplary in everything from the initial consultation, the setup, overall knowledge and artistic ability on hair placement, procedure, and follow up. More importantly I am extremely satisfied with the results thus far and the way the new placement fits so well with my existing hair in the treated areas Dr. Panine would be a great asset as a Coalition doctor from what I have experienced.

Guys,

I appreciate everyone's input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Panine.

As part of the review process, all of our members (patients and physicians alike) are invited to weigh in publicly and privately. Everyone's input is considered before approving a physician for recommendation and/or the Coalition.

For the record, Pat did visit Dr. Panine's practice back in 2008 and was impressed. These visitations are typically highlighed in the discussion forum "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics". Unfortunately however, before Pat had a chance to to present the highlights from his visit to Dr. Panine's clinic on our forum, his laptop was stolen which included all his notes and the photos he took during his visit and observation of him in live surgery.

In my opinion, Dr. Panine has been presenting some very impressive results, in particular, over the last year. Thus, we are considering Dr. Panine for Coalition membership.

To see our standards for physicians we recommend and physician members of the Coalition, click here.

I look forward to receiving more of your input.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for everyone's input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Panine. Having reviewed all the positive feedback we received from patients and physicians both privately and publicly, we are pleased to announce that Dr. Panine has been approved for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view his Coalition profile, click here.

We look forward to continuing to see even more examples of Dr. Panine's ultra refined work in the months to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Panine,

Congratulations on this well-deserved honor. I'm looking forward to seeing many more of your impressive results.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations Dr. Panine! It is certainly well deserved!

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

I would like to thank the community for the honor of becoming a coalition member. Over the past two years we have received overwhelming support and encouragement from the hair transplant network community and I sincerely appreciate it. I will continue to uphold the high standards of the community and look forward to serving the community in the future.