Surgery with Dr Alexander

latebloom

I wanted to share my surgical experience at Dr. Alexander's clinic for the benefit of anyone who is anxious about the surgery day. As I am only one month post-op, I can't yet speak of the results, however, based on posted case results, I feel confident in my selection of surgeons.

From my point of view the procedure could not have been easier. Dr Alexander and his entire staff put me at ease from start to finish. He was extremely patient with me, thoroughly answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. More than that I felt a genuine sense of concern by all. Dr. Alexander and his staff made my well being paramount for the entire day. Every step of the way was explained beforehand and any discomfort was minimal and easily tolerated. My wife and I went out for a great dinner that night and I slept well. I was particularly impressed with Dr. Alexander's protocol for minimizing the potential for infection which most likely is a carry over from his years as a practicing general surgeon.

Thanks Dr. Alexander for an enlightening and anxiety-free surgery day.

Dr. Alexander is a hair transplant patient himself. He knows exactly how WE feel. I've read nothing but great things and seen nothing but great results from Dr. A. You should feel very confident that your results shouldn't be any different. How many grafts/hairs did you receive?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...