Help! How much are nose jobs costing now in UK/EU and...

Should I consider having a nose job outside of the UK, and in EU if its cheaper?

I was under the impression that nosejobs cost around 3500 pounds for a long time, as that is what it's always said whenever I've googled it. I am currently saving for nosejob as well as another minor OP, so I can at least be happy with my face while I wait out for my HT in years to come...

I checked on the lookyourbest forum and it is saying around 8000 GBP! this has seriously but a downer on things for me. why the fuck so expensive? is this true?

Any advice and stories would be great!

I would ask more on their forum but I absolutely hate it, the community is stupid and everybody set's all of their stuff to private and delete their posts/pictures once they get responses.

Surely some of you guys can help me out with some information here, or point me in the right direction?

Should I consider having a nose job outside of the UK, and in EU if its cheaper?

I was under the impression that nosejobs cost around 3500 pounds for a long time, as that is what it's always said whenever I've googled it. I am currently saving for nosejob as well as another minor OP, so I can at least be happy with my face while I wait out for my HT in years to come...

I checked on the lookyourbest forum and it is saying around 8000 GBP! this has seriously but a downer on things for me. why the fuck so expensive? is this true?

I would ask more on their forum but I absolutely hate it, the community is stupid and everybody set's all of their stuff to private and delete their posts/pictures once they get responses.

Surely some of you guys can help me out with some information here, or point me in the right direction?

8 grand sounds about right to me, bearing in mind you will need general anestetic I would have thought, and 1 or 2 nights in hospital, checkups etc.

Best to contact a private hospital. The only one I know of personally is The Hampshire Clinic.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 3 months later...

be smart .... instead of doing it with cheaper low grade uk doctors for just 8k ( thts the lower rung of surgeons you are affording ) try going to india or another place.. do your rhino there ... at much lower costs in big surgeons clinics ... the good ones in india are equivalent to the best in uk.. just cost varies due to the living costs and standards frmo country to country.

8000 pound for a nose job sounds ridiculous and a total rip off imo.

I have seen people done excellent nose jobs in middle east and asia for GBP500 to GBP800 with experienced surgeons resulting in excellent results.

cosmetic surgeries are much more on demand in developing countries due bigger percentage of young people and culture .I really don't think anyone should consider uk for cosmetic surgeries.for what I've seen prices are ridiulous and not many skilled surgeons & too many complaints..

I recently had a HT in Istanbul and the private hospital i used did all kinds of surgery, including many rhinoplasty operations.

Pricing is approximately half the cost of the UK and the work they do is outstanding (from what i've seen of them).

Plus, you get a trip to Istanbul, which is far nicer than i ever imagined!

If you would like their details, just let me know and i'll get them across to you.

Hope it helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone considering Rhinoplasty should look up Steve Denenberg in Omaha, even just to see a thorough explanation of the procedure on his website. Like hair transplants don't cut costs your nose sits right out in front and many nose jobs stand out like a sore thumb!

• 2 months later...

Btw, anybody wondering I did have a nose job just over a year ago, I went to Dr. Oelbrandt in Belgium, he was excellent. I now have no stigmas regarding my nose, it just is what it is - a nose, fit perfectly for my face :D one less thing to worry about!

I think it cost around 3100 pounds, which is a really good price, compared to what UK clinics are charging.

• 2 weeks later...
be smart .... instead of doing it with cheaper low grade uk doctors for just 8k ( thts the lower rung of surgeons you are affording ) try going to india or another place.. do your rhino there ... at much lower costs in big surgeons clinics ... the good ones in india are equivalent to the best in uk.. just cost varies due to the living costs and standards frmo country to country.

Can you name few good surgeons in India who are equivalent to best ones in UK? I am in India and I have always grappled with this question.

Can you name few good surgeons in India who are equivalent to best ones in UK? I am in India and I have always grappled with this question.

i wouldn't go to india for any surgery at all personally. as i said earlier there are right surgeons in belgium a fraction of the cost in the uk, message me if you want any further information

edit: sorry! just realised you are in India! in which case I definitely see the advantages to your consulting indian doctors :P

Edited by MyNameIsRich
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
Congrats MyNameisRich, glad it worked out for you! What was your recovery like?

Hey, thank you. Well I since also had a eyelid corrective surgery, for both eyelids, to make my face symmetrical, I had a really annoying lazy eyelid. Both surgeries went very smoothly, very fast recovery. It seems I don't scar too much, which is good news If I eventually end up needing a HT in later years. I'd definitely recommend these to anybody, after doing plenty research.

They seem like trivial, vain things to do, but ultimately, I have never been happier with my face, and I don't see them as an issue anymore.

• 3 years later...

I used to do boxing and have had 2 operations on my nose to help with breathing but they done it from inside and still looks bent/ one sided from outside.

I consulted in UK a few years ago and was told around 10K.

I need some reliable places within Europe to consider....

I'm US Florida near Miami Luckly my insurance paid for it so it cost me nothing otherwise would or cost around 10k USD.

This is the 4th procedure I'm having breathing problems I've had also surgery inside of my nose but they did alot of work bone graphs and complete opened Rhinoplasty my nose looking pretty now but still healing inside can take a year to see final results and still not breathing so good