Finasteride by Genpharma

jaredmb05

I bought gen propecia (finasteride) from 4rx.com

Supposedly this manufacturing company is backed by GMP (good manufaturing process) and WHO (world health organization)

Its been 7 days and I think Im am noticing shedding...

I dont know if its me being paranoid or this stuff is just a fake..

it also tastes kinda funny...

Can anyone help!?

jared,

Whereas 4rx.com may be a legitimate online pharmacy, buying hair loss treatments online has always been something I've been reluctant to do. Know however, that hair shedding can occur using legitimate finasteride for the first couple months.

If you have any level of doubt about the place you are purchasing finasteride from, I encourage you to do more research or buy it from a place you're more comfortable with. Even if 4rx.com is legit, sometimes the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are buying treatments from a legitimate pharmacy far outweighs the extra cost.

Bill

jared,

I was unaware that you've been using Propecia prior to purchasing it somewhere else.

I do agree that it's a little odd that you're experiencing shedding after 5 months, assuming you've been using Propecia consistently this whole time.

I did revise my message slightly since you replied, so I'm not sure if you saw it.

But if you're uneasy about this, I'd go back to buying it from where you were previously.

Bill

[...] Even if 4rx.com is legit, sometimes the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are buying treatments from a legitimate pharmacy far outweighs the extra cost.

[...]

Wise words, Bill. When it comes to my health, I don't take any chances.