How can you feel confident knowing you've selected a quality surgeon to perform your hair transplant? In the article "Choosing a Quality Hair Restoration Physician", I provide tips on selecting a skilled and experienced surgeon for balding men and who've decided to undergo hair transplant surgery.

What other tips would you add to this?

I look forward to your input.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I think that the topic you raised is very important and the information that you provide in your document appears to be spot on. I think the only issue that patients face is a number of doctors have developed good quality websites and can sound so convincing. It can be confusing for clients.

That is why its also important to come to a website like this where it is very honest and patients have some support.

Thanks for the article.

Regards

Rod

Rod,

Thanks for providing your input. A physician's website should ultimately be designed to highlight a physician's skill, experience, philosophy, skill and results. Those that overpromote themselves or hype the benefits of the procedure do end up confusing patients. I feel that most reputable physicians do a pretty good job at helping prospective patients develop reasonable expectations. But patients are also encouraged to research and learn all they can about the procedure so that they know what they're getting themselves into.

Best wishes,

Bill