Pro Hair Clinic (Belgium)

mb30

They only perform fue. The Mangers name is Bart. I have been in contact with him in the past.

The main Doctor that was working with them had left about a year ago.

I was looking to have surgery with them at one point as the price's are good, but it was also experience that i was after.

I have not undergone a procedure with them myself but the main concern I would have is that there is not a doctor who takes overall control and the crucial part on making the incisions, it is done by a team of technicians. Theres nothing wrong with technicians but a doctor IMO should make the incisions.

Thanks for your input:

It seems to be the norm at alot of clinics that the technicians place the grafts once the incisions have been made by the surgeon. I'm definately not comfortable with the technicians making the incisions.

They only perform fue. The Mangers name is Bart. I have been in contact with him in the past.

The main Doctor that was working with them had left about a year ago.

I was looking to have surgery with them at one point as the price's are good, but it was also experience that i was after.

Was this Dr Reys that left? I did read some positive reviews about him. Yes the price seems good ?5k for 2,500 grafts seems like a great deal to me but I also want it done properly so you've got to be extra careful when something seems too good to be true...

• 7 years later...

Has anyone used this clinic recently?

I want a quality clinic in Northern Europe. No Georgia, no Asia, and f*ck no to Turkey (i was just there). 

I had a HT at Talizi Clinic in Georgia. The technicians did the transplant, the doctor didn't really do anything except draw the lines. He was a bit of an idiot, so I didn't mind. It's always the technicians that do the work, not the "doctor". 

Prohair clinic doesn't provide much info about it's "doctor" here: https://www.prohairclinic.com/en/highly-experienced-fue-clinic-institute-team-europe

Edited by Friedman

• 2 weeks later...