Dr. Dorin - Frontal FUE - 2000 Follicular Units

A recent FUE procedure was performed by Dr. Dorin to restore this patient's hairline and overall density in the frontal region. We don't normally shave the recipient area unless requested by the patient or deemed necessary by the doctor, which was the case here. Dr. Dorin originally wanted to add some temporal peaks in addition to the frontal work but the patient will defer this for a later session.

In the procedure, which took 3 hours for extraction and about 7 hours overall, a total of 2000 grafts were harvested and transplanted. Of those, 678 were singles, 897 doubles, and 425 threes.

2000fue4a_Page_01.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_02.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_03.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_04.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_05.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_06.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_07.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_08.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_09.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_10.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_11.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_12.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_14.jpg

2000fue4a_Page_13.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Looks clean job, keep us posted with his progress.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

When I look at post of photos like this, I wonder why the pt didnt op the shave everything down for the surgery.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

spanker.....I agree - it would look better aesthetically but some patients are not used to shaving their head and I guess psychologically feel they will more easily get back to there original appearance if they leave it longer in areas that don't need to be shaved. To each his own:)

dutch...this is a very new procedure hence early growth to be expected in a couple months or so.....will keep you posted

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

I was proper looking forward to actually getting to the bottom of all them photos to see the result and then nothing. Boooo! looks a really interesting one with it being only 2000 fue within diffuse thinning hairs. Roll on 12 months.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I can't believe 2000 extractions in 3 hours. That's insane!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I am glad to see that my pictures were up so quick. The surgery went great! I cant say enough good things about Dr. Dorin and his staff. He is truly passionate about his work and an artistic individual. His staff is very attentive and always open for questions. Now comes the anticipation and the wait time. I will post photos as my HT progresses.

I think hes a trendsetter, If he wore that on a catwalk youd soon see it everywhere! Work looks great, this should be a fantastic result, hes in great hands

Sorry to disappoint but unfortunately I will not be the trendsetter for this awesome hair cut. I know you were looking forward to showing your barber these great pictures for your new hair style lol. I already buzzed the rest off. A few looks in the mirror and I noticed how ridiculous it looked. Now I will have a new clean fresh start.

I know, really what is the point in a clinic just posting post op pics. This tells people absolutely nothing

It shows the patients experience so far and shows the quality of work from the clinic.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=10024&WebID=2832

October 2011 - 1647 FUT - Dr Dorin

January 2014 - 1580 FUT - Dr Dorin