Best Shampoo Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo or ]Revita Shampoo

Hello All,

I was wondering if any one has experience of using any of the products listed above ( Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo or Revita Shampoo , if so which one would you say is better or recommened to use after a HT ? Both seem to be priced around about the same mark and claim to near enough to do the same job, love to get your views!! as i cant decide which one to go for!! ??

Many Thanks

Az

Edited by azzer100

I have been using the Revivogen Bio Cleanse for many years...at least 5 years even before my HT. I think it is great...I originally used it in conjunction with the Revivogen topical product for hair loss...but later stopped it and kept the Bio Cleanse shampoo though. It is great and leaves your hair feeling soft and really nice. It cleans it really well and your hair feel very fresh afterwards. I definitely recommend it. I have been using it after my HT too.

I used revivogen couple of times a few years ago and I lost even more hair. I sent it back for a refund. It doesn't work. They sell dreams. Don't fall into the trap like a lot of people.

This is simply not true IMO. There are shampoos that really help keep your hair healthy. It ISNOT gonna regrow any hair, but it's a nice compliment. Also, ketoconzole which is found in Nizoral shampoo has been found to be as effective as 2% minoxid.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website