Hair Transplant in Buenos Aires Argentina

Hello Everyone,

I'm 33 and i still have hair all over, even though the hair on top of the skull have been falling quite a bit in the last 5-6 years, and the one left are getting thiner and thiner (it is really see-through now). For the first time i am considering HT (still investigating, i may still decide go for the shaved look from now on)

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and i browsed this forum to figure out if i could find a good surgeon for an HT down here.

From what i could find here, here is the info i got on HT in Buenos Aires from the forum :

. Dr. Gustavo Chachir sucks and he won't see me - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/154689-dr-gustavo-chachir-buenos-aires-argentina.html

Other than that, i heard from or found on the internet about Buenos Aires HT clinics :

. Alvi Armani hair restoration clinic founded by Dr. Antonio Armani, - (Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service) [/url] - sponsor of HairSite (hairSite really promotes only this one in Argentina, but i am unsure on how much HairSite can be trusted) - (Link removed by moderator)

(Links removed by moderator)

There are probably many more, but well, those stand out with a decent-looking website, and somewhat clear explanations. However, i have no idea if any of them are actually good, and this is where i need help. If by any chance you had experienced with one of those doctors or clinics, good or bad, please comment!

Thanks for the help and congrats for the website and the community.

Edited by TakingThePlunge
Third party linking

How far are you from Sao Paulo, Brazil? There is a really good doctor there named Dr. Tykocinski.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Sweetlullaby,

I had previously posted that we don't recommend anyone in Latin America. That was my mistake. Coalition member Dr. Arthur Tykocinski is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

You can view Coalition membership standards here.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

sweetlullaby,

As others have already mentioned, I strongly recommend considering Dr. Arthur Tykocinski of San Paulo, Brazil. Not only does he produce world class hair transplant results on par with other leading surgeons in the world, he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Dr. Tykocinski is very dedicated to the field of hair restoration and provides his patients with top level care. I strongly recommend consulting with and considering him for your next hair transplant surgery.

For a free virtual consultation with his clinic, click here.

To view the highlights and pictures from our visit to Dr. Tykocinski's world renowned hair transplant clinic, visit "Leading Clinics in Brazil, Dr. Arthur Tykocinski".

Best wishes,

Bill