Dr. Arocha - No Propecia, 4569 FUT procedure, 5 month results

As i said we can see the grafts in the pics and also in the pics posted by Kira in the above post.

Post #10 Crown area Post op pic still fails to impress me as it is a high resolution pic and grafts will be seen in best of my knowledge. Rest I dont want to argue, please consider this as my personal observation and not a comment on anyone's abilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello HTdone,

I have tried to enlarge the particular image to which you are referring. It might be a bit better; however, the reason you are having a difficult time locating the grafts, is due to Dr. Arocha's meticulous site creation, with a tiny tool. You can see a few red spots on the area, but other than that, the rest of the work is undetectable. The patient again is on NO Propecia or any other medication to explain the growth in his crown. It's all transplant.... Hope this photo helps.

Kira

high-res-crown.jpg

high-res-crown.jpg.3e9dd8541401696ac6410ace47b6f252.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice work.I am also considering Dr. Arocha for my 2nd FUT surgery .I am wondering if they require you to shave the recipient area of can he just add to my already existing hair?Ooops,sorry ,I just read where Kira said Dr.Arocha didnt shave his recipient area.I should read the whole post.

Edited by scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 1 month later...

every time I view this thread I cant help but be amazed at how clean Dr.Arochas work is.I mean the immediate post op pictures are simply amazing.I am excited to be booked with Dr.Magic hands January 9th.Hope to have similar results :-)

Scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks hdude46 for your continued interest in our work. This patient has not been in for follow ups in a while, we will continue to try to have him come in.

Thank you Scooter,

We are glad that you are looking forward to your upcoming procedure. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office. Happy Holidays!

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...