anarchy02

Consultation w/ Dr. Scott Boden

HairResearch8

Welcome to the forum. I think it is great that you are researching first before making this huge decision. I would recommend that you broaden your area because there is also alot of good doctors also in New York. Without taking anything away from these doctors but the two biggest mistake alot of people do base their decision on price and location. This does not mean you can not find a great doctor in your area but it best to research and feel fully confident of your decision. Losing your hair is natural having a bad transplant is not.

Good luck on your search!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Dr. Boden,

Thanks for being honest about asking a few of your patients to chime in with their experience.

I also received your email about your interest in being considered for potential recommendation and have replied. I look forward to learning more about your experience, technique and clinic in the coming weeks.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, this is an old quote - but I see that Dr. Boden was never added to the recommended doctors list here, is there any information you can share about that?

I wanted to ask you this via a direct message but didn't see the option anywhere when looking at your profile.