HT with Dr. Radha Rani - India, 3354 grafts

hiflyer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hiflyer,

Congrats...hope you are recovering well.,even I'm from bangalore planning to take HT from Dr.Radha.Could you please let me know how much it costed for you on the whole.

Thanks for your reply

• 6 months later...

Hi Hyflyer,

I'm from bangalore and have booked an appointment with Dr.Radha on 15th Dec.

I needed some support before going in for the operation and it would be great if we could meet or talk on phone sometime.

Please let me know if you are ok with it.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Hyflyer,

I'm from bangalore and have booked an appointment with Dr.Radha on 15th Dec.

I needed some support before going in for the operation and it would be great if we could meet or talk on phone sometime.

Please let me know if you are ok with it.

Thanks.

can someone please let me know the email id and contact number of Dr Radha?

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Hi everybody,

Im in the Andhra Pradesh province in India where both Dr Madhu and Dr Radha are.

Unlike a few comments show on this forum, Dr Radha was really fast answering my emails and she offered me a scheduled date for the 7th of december (First email the 3rd). Maybe I was lucky but Dr Madhu could also provide a very short deadline too. Nothing compared with the 2 months waiting list with Dr. Path.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently had a FUE with 1800 grafts, though I made a very quick decision. In one visit I got my surgery the next day. The whole treatment proved out to be quite expensive and it has been 7 days now. Since the initial hair growth looks ugly I believe I'll have to wear a cap for at least 10 more days and the hair are hard too. Luckily I had the opportunity to take a 3 week off because I cannot wear a cap to work and I am worried about that. Also I don't understand what 1800 grafts can do when human scalp has so many hair

• 3 years later...

Hi all,

I have joined the forum recently, but I have been following the site for sometime now.

To update, i had a transplant with Dr. A ****** (shortlised based on his published results and IAHRS candidature) in Oct 2013. It was a combination of FUT and FUE, with some 500 beard grafts as well. As per plan, it was to be a 5000 graft requirement as I was Norwood IV/V, but the results turned out not really great. Additionally the scar was also really bad.

I am now planning to go for another hair transplant and based on the research in the forum, I was thinking of getting it done from Dr. Radha Palakurthi as she has very good review here. I will post my current pics. I need some advice from group members on the selection of HT surgeon and also on the procedure which I should adopt for transplant(FUT/FUE/BHT). I had a discussion with Dr. Radha on phone and shared photos also based on which said I will need to do scar correction and rather than going for selection of procedure I should concentrate on result as I was more inclined towards FUE/BHT rather than FUT.

5b32f4a718320_P_20170704_110426-Copy(637x1024).thumb.jpg.6dbe029f8114918786df2025e45e25df.jpg

5b32f4a7443f9_P_20170704_110436-Copy(1024x576).thumb.jpg.aa03f280d8be3869a7ee9f7629664556.jpg

5b32f4a78a52b_P_20170704_110441-Copy(1024x927).thumb.jpg.4161e0b4756aaf39ebc399342b805d7f.jpg

scar_1.thumb.jpg.0be3f874a9eb129cbe949a3b6bc2dc1a.jpg

scar_2.thumb.jpg.92f59135a56c8380694ddeea1a6c1196.jpg

• Thanks 1