Recently, Dr. Parsa Mohebi who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network shared his expert opinion on how to effectively manage, care for and even prevent hair transplant scarring. You are encouraged to read and respond to the article "Bad Hair Transplant Scarring? Learn How to Properly Care For, Prevent and Manage Scarring" by sharing your thoughts and opinions below.

I look forward to hearing your opinions on the topic.

Best wishes,

Bill

I would say, instead of Scar Revision, go for SMP (Scalp Micro Pigmentation). Dr. Bill Rassman of new hair institute does good SMP. I am reading good reviews about his SMP. On one of the before and after SMP pics on Dr. Rassman's website, I read this and I am going to quote here. "But the donor scar was noticeable despite numerous attempts to revise the scar."

flyguy,

I am quoting this from Dr. Rassman's website FAQs.

What if my hair turns gray or white? – Believe it or not, the stubble from white hair (and most colors of hair) is GRAY when you shave close to the skin. Just look at blond men with a close shave and you will see the gray shade where the hair exits the scalp. We try to match the shade of pigment based on your skin and hair color. If you have dark hair now and it turns gray later on in life, the underlying shade will blend despite the hair color change because SMP covers the entire scalp (not just the bald areas).

my take on this is why go under the knife when there is a non-surgical option available. i have had 3 HTs, that is why i am saying this. check out the website and see the before and after pics. i haven't had SMP yet but i am thinking about it. We need Bill's input on this too.

Bill, what do u think about SMP? have u met anyone in person who's had SMP.

Thanks.

why i have had 3 HTs and thats

flyguy,

I am quoting this from Dr. Rassman's website FAQs.

What if my hair turns gray or white? – Believe it or not, the stubble from white hair (and most colors of hair) is GRAY when you shave close to the skin. Just look at blond men with a close shave and you will see the gray shade where the hair exits the scalp. We try to match the shade of pigment based on your skin and hair color. If you have dark hair now and it turns gray later on in life, the underlying shade will blend despite the hair color change because SMP covers the entire scalp (not just the bald areas).

my take on this is why go under the knife when there is a non-surgical option available. i have had 3 HTs, that is why i am saying this. check out the SMP website and see the before and after pics. i haven't had SMP yet but i am thinking about it. We need Bill's input on this too.

Bill, what do u think about SMP? have u met anyone in person who's had SMP.

Thanks.