9 month update - 1548 graft FUE w/ Dr. Diep

CanYouHairMeNow,

I agree! Looking at your pre-op pics you've come a long way. The hairline suits you. Please keep us posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for the compliments guys.

@ hair1978 - yup, I remember the going through that roller coaster of emotions during that period. The bright side is - the tough part is almost over. For me, I was able to ditch the baseball cap at month 3...and judging from your updates - you're on the same path!

@ chrisdav - you can find by blog by clicking on the "My Hair Gain Website" link below. I've documented what I would consider milestones in my progress, the first two entries have pre-op pics.

Sorry I must have missed that at the bottom under your pic canyouhairmenow.

Looks good.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this post is a few weeks old, but I've reviewed a couple of results of Dr. Diep, and he seems to be a decent HT doctor. He knows the standards of using 1 hair grafts in the hairline and well placed FU's throughout the rest of the transplant area.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 2 months later...

hello, i am also thinking of doing an HT surgery. how do you think of Dr. Diep? thanks

Looking good! Seeing your blog results gives me hope and something to look forward to.

I'm on two months post op with Dr Diep. The shedding period sucks, and I look like crap. =P