Dr. Arocha - Male, 3013 grafts, 2 year results

This gentleman came to Dr. Arocha in his late- 30's. He was starting to thin in the crown to frontal area.The patient wanted to restore his crown and increase density to the thinning mid-scalp and frontal areas. Dr. Arocha performed a 3013 graft FUT procedure on the patient. He is currently on a medical regimen of Propecia. He is very happy with his after results.

Click HERE for additional photos of this patient.

1_Before.jpg.e64669e765b809ccbfcd70efb2f2bf2f.jpg

2_After.jpg.61ce8554057f9cee47cd3ca9fece96de.jpg

7_Before.jpg.6de5d8110105b3fda96aaafdad685761.jpg

9_Before.jpg.d4fb845b293f2ce6688dd02751d131bf.jpg

10_After.jpg.160d7f4823d1a7db039dd2af9d8536e2.jpg

14_Before.jpg.049dfc11ba0b9e3034e2e63ce96c1228.jpg

14.1_After.jpg.51f3cbfe698e7576ab450408bf115c00.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Great job of placing grafts without killing native hairs! He looks very much improved and is probably extremely happy!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Dr. Arocha

How old was this patient when the hair transplant was done? I ask because his frontal hair area looks to me to be low, which I think is a sign of youth. The after photos do not show what you did in the frontal area. The before has a large comb holding his hair back to show some thinning with a low hairline, and the after has his hair drapped forward covering the hair line giving a "appearance" of more hair. Did you bring his hair in front lower?? Also, the before photos in the center of his head again show a comb, and the after photos show the hair combed over covering the baldness. Not sure these photos give a good representation of what was done?

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

Mercury,

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on these results. This patient was in his late 30's when he had his procedure. Dr. Arocha worked in his crown and frontal areas, he did not lower the hairline. Instead he increased the density in the area corresponding to a mature hairline. The lower aspect of the hair line is his residual which may recede in due time. As for the length of his hair, my personal thought is that he is growing his hair out, just because he can now and doesn't have to worry about thinning areas. I went through his album, and we do not have any "after" photos showing a comb. The best photos I can direct you to, and I have included them in higher res below- are images "7_Before" and "10_after."

And as for his youthful look- I wish we were all blessed with such good genes. :)

7_Before.jpg

10_After.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.