6 month update Dr Rogers UK

johnboy2011

please see attached 6 months update albeit I'm on 7 months. These were taken last month. The hair is continuing to grow and is now starting to thicken up. I met Dr Rogers for my 6 month consultation and he said everything is how its expected to at this stage. I have to say as it grows in you do fret a lot about whether its going to turn out ok. The density was my biggest worry. I still have 5 months to go before my 1 year is up so I'm hoping for more growth. I can't believe how much I have added to the front. I've also manage to go unnoticed by all my friends and work collegues.

It's been an absolute breeze so far apart from the constant looking in the mirrow trying to find a new hair sprouting.

I am even looking forward to my next HT when I can start to refine my hairline and add some density on the top.

I'll post further pics on month 8.

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=26331&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1329751529 attachment.php?attachmentid=26332&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1329751573 attachment.php?attachmentid=26333&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1329751592 attachment.php?attachmentid=26334&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1329751621 attachment.php?attachmentid=26335&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1329751660

other posts:

4 month update: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164060-4-month-update-dr-rogers.html#post2288502

Post op thread: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162149-days-1-7-dr-rogers-fut.html

Edited by johnboy2011

• 4 months later...

hi johnny boy

looked at your pics on day of op

although your ten month pics arent great ; look at the difference in your hairline.;-)

looks like you have got awesome result .

nice to see a uk based patient happy with uk based surgeon

Looking good mate. Just goes to show that the UK can produce good results and does get a lot of unfair critisism. The only thing that puts me off is the price !!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Nice to see a good result coming from the UK. The hairline drawn actually looks lower than i expect to see however the results are the important thing and it's looking great. P.S Either you have a tiny head or his hands are huge :eek: