I thought his hair was very good when I see it in the flesh. Dr Seager performed a strip from what I know.

I remember meeting him and I didn't realise he was a NW6 until he turned side on.

This is amazing to sharing one of your successful surgery over the forums I really like it..

Once again this clueless troll posts some inane comment not even related to the topic.

Very informative video indeed. I must add that I was actually contemplating a fue procedure after my research is done. But this is an eye opener. Well, let us just say that I have not yet made any conclusions as of now so the jury is still out on either fue or fut. You can still bet your bottom dollar that I will keep this video in mind in my final analysis.

Feller I have read before. He is supposed to be one of the super doctors in the hair transplant field based on my research. I have added him to my top list of potential doctors so far. I am keeping my list short so anyone in it should be considered fortunate.

Thank you for the short video.

Why is he so anti FUE? Most people do FUE!

Perhaps there are advantages of fut over fue. One thing I did read was that more follicles can remain "alive" than fue. I am still early into this so I am sure other qualified gentlemen can answer this for you.

I agree with Dr Feller, but in certain cases I think it can be an alternative.

I was told years ago it is an alternative IF you are low on the Norwood scale, are over 30, loss has been stable for years & like to wear your hair short.

I’ll be 34 in about six months, I have been on the big three for years and my loss has been rather stable for years. Additionally I’m only a Norwood 2A-3A max and like to wear my hair short and often have to for work. I’ll be getting a high mature hairline, however it will be at a high density due to less illusion of density with short hair.

Dr Feller does make some good points. FUE has to be done right with a proper protocol.

It isn't for everyone and neither is FUT. Some folks shouldn't even get a restoration procedure by looking at a clinics wow photos. This are just some cases that turned out above average but may not be the norm of the clinic performing them. In any case, I urge folks to do as much research as possible and see if they can see real patients that have no incentives nor financial incentives for any clinic.