Stagger,

I think you mean Dr. Feller.

Bill

Yes ty sir.:rolleyes:

Does anyone know who performed Dr. Feller's procedure? I think it looks excellent!

If the moderators allow it, I can provide a bit of info but I'm not sure I'm supposed to so we'll have to leave it at that! Only meant to speak about our own experiences really

Dingdong,

No, I'm not sure who perfromed Dr. Feller's procedure. But maybe Dr. Feller would like to share more details with the community :-).

Bill

Dutch,

I'm not sure what kind of information you're referring to. But if it's personal information regarding Dr. Feller's hair transplant, that's something you should be checking with him.

Best wishes,

Bill

Regardless of who did it, it looks very natural and dense. Thanks to Dr. Feller for sharing his personal story.

NewHairPlease,

Many hair restoration physicians, including Dr. Feller are also hair transplant patients. In fact, many physicians got into the field of hair restoration due to their own personal struggle with hair loss.

Best wishes,

Bill

Great video, can completely relate to the eyes of people looking upwards thing! Look forward to meeting Dr Feller in May, his hair is great!