Hair Transplant procedure Doctor Radha Rani

RodG

Hi Oncled,

If you can wait another 3 months my hair transplant results should be clear enough for me to recommend her to you without reservation. At this stage there is no point showing photographs because there is no growth at this stage. My last procedure I saw results coming in at about 4 months.

My scar is 1 - 2mm and I'm pretty happy with that at this stage.

Cheers Rod

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. My results with Dr. Rahal started to come only 5 months post op. So yes, you better wait till June to show some photos. Happy Growing.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am 1 week shy of the 5 month mark. When I had my first hair transplant I was a norwood VI and it was very easy to see the hair growing at 4.5 mark. I now have about 30 - 35 grafts on the front third of my head and I'm finding it harder to tell the difference, however, I can see some fine hair growing in the hairline. I will have to wait another 5 weeks before I evaluate how I am going.

This time around I only had about 1300 grafts in the hairline to a depth of 7cm. Doctor Radha told me I had a tight closure in the donor area and she was concerned how the scare would go but I can say that it is still pencil thin and I think she did a good job.

Have you had an in person consult with Doctor Radha? There are 2 members on the forum who have fully matured results with her i.e. Cardel25 and Subbu. Perhaps you can contact them for a recommendation.

Cheers Rod

i have been bald since age 24 and now im 28 . From poker straight blade like thick indian hair to a norwood 5 now...I was a norwood 3 at 24. its not something that I can bear to live with anymore as I am losing my youth even before my thirties have begun. Imagine being made to feel as if I am 35 at 24 by people older than me as well.

While my shaved bald head is quite popular with my european friends girls and boys, my asian community does not take too well to it and I am sick of the constant fun being poked at me, even if it is in jest. I hate being in india because the jokes just dont stop!

Lets just say asians are the most sensitive race:o .... and im a part of it ! :cool:

Hi,

I am 1 week shy of the 5 month mark. When I had my first hair transplant I was a norwood VI and it was very easy to see the hair growing at 4.5 mark. I now have about 30 - 35 grafts on the front third of my head and I'm finding it harder to tell the difference, however, I can see some fine hair growing in the hairline. I will have to wait another 5 weeks before I evaluate how I am going.

This time around I only had about 1300 grafts in the hairline to a depth of 7cm. Doctor Radha told me I had a tight closure in the donor area and she was concerned how the scare would go but I can say that it is still pencil thin and I think she did a good job.

Have you had an in person consult with Doctor Radha? There are 2 members on the forum who have fully matured results with her i.e. Cardel25 and Subbu. Perhaps you can contact them for a recommendation.

Cheers Rod

Edited by raulbrammin

Hi,

I see that you've been a member for less than 1 month on Hair Transplant Network. I have to say that for such a new member your post is a bit on the rude side. You obviously have not done a lot of research on growth times regarding hair transplant procedures and I suggest you do a lot more before you have a procedure done.

As I mentioned in my post I am 1 week short of 5 months after my operation. I can see fine fine hairs coming thru my hairline. These hairs will continue to mature for another 7 months and I will evaluate my transplant then. This is my second hair transplant and I know what to expect and I am not some newby.

I suggest if you aren't convinced with the evidence presented to you by this forum or Doctor Radha Rani that you investigated another surgeon in India.

I hope this answers your question.

Hi,

I guess your asking for a definitive answer on the result of my hair transplant and the problem is that it is too early for me to say. Yes I had a great experience with Doctor Radha but its of no use if the grafts don't grow. There is a lot of buzz about Doctor Radha Rani at the moment on HTN and a number of patients (like myself) are posting about her. In a previous post I mentioned that there are 2 HTN patients who have been able to demonstrate their results to the community. I'm hoping to show pictures at the 6 month mark and with a bit of luck I'll be able to see a good improvement.

I suggest if you contact them by pm you should be able to get the definitive answer that you want.

Best of luck

Rod

Hi,

I am now 5 months post operation. If you do some research on HTN you will understand that I am now commencing the growth stage of my procedure. I can see some new hairs in the hairline and I have discussed this with Doctor Radha Rani and she stated that because I received 1300 grafts in my hairline and it is a second pass (to increase density) she has said that it may take 8 - 10 months to see a noticeable improvement. She wasn't able to get more grafts because this is my second procedure and my donor region is basically spent and I have nothing else to give.

I am quite happy to give members honest feedback i.e. good or bad but I cannot give you an informed opinion at this stage. I know you want to do your homework and check out whether Doctor Radha Rani is up to scratch but I cannot provide this information at this stage.

Please be patient and I will tell you what I think but I have to be fair with Doctor Radha Rani and wait for the results to occur, prior to providing you with feedback.

Cheers Rod

• 2 weeks later...

Rod and All,

Just had my surgery 2100 grafts with Dr Radha yesterday and wanted to give you short feedback. This is my second surgery, the first one I did at a recommended Doctor in Belgium. But this time the goal was to increase density on my forehead and in the temples. I have to say, Dr Radha and her team did an absolute amazing job. I was really convinced about my first Doctor in Belgium, but after having had a second surgery with Dr Radha, I feel that the quality was even higher. She and her team have an absolute attention to detail, discuss everything with you, and execute everything in professional manner. She had a blackboard that was constantly updated with figures such as when I took which medicine, when I had breakfast and lunch, when the first grafts where separated etc. I thought that was really impressive. Anyway, will post stuff once I get pics. Two thumbs up from me!

• 2 weeks later...
Rod and All,

Just had my surgery 2100 grafts with Dr Radha yesterday and wanted to give you short feedback. This is my second surgery, the first one I did at a recommended Doctor in Belgium. But this time the goal was to increase density on my forehead and in the temples. I have to say, Dr Radha and her team did an absolute amazing job. I was really convinced about my first Doctor in Belgium, but after having had a second surgery with Dr Radha, I feel that the quality was even higher. She and her team have an absolute attention to detail, discuss everything with you, and execute everything in professional manner. She had a blackboard that was constantly updated with figures such as when I took which medicine, when I had breakfast and lunch, when the first grafts where separated etc. I thought that was really impressive. Anyway, will post stuff once I get pics. Two thumbs up from me!

Guys here my pics in case your interested

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

Two weeks in, I hardly have any redness anymore. Pretty impressive.

Hi Jansberg,

I'm glad that you are healing well. You've been thru the waiting game before and I won't lecture you about being patient.

Good luck

Rod

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is it just me or are the photos I see coming from this clinic demonstrate some of the cleanest scars I have seen?

I might be going to India in a few weeks, I'll try to head down south if I am there to see for myself. I'm a big skeptic on internet stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

From early posts in this thread I understand that Dr. Radha can take a little while to respond to emails? It's been two weeks since I applied through her Web site and also sent an email to her personal address. I'm trying not to be pushy but I'm worried that she'll be completely booked during my visit to India.

Hi,

I ran into a similar issue. Sent my pics a couple weeks ago but did not hear from her. I am presuming her clinic is getting busier and busier.

Few HT clinics from what I have gleaned have a big setup and many don't seem to have patient advisors. You know I'm sure these PA are (obviously) paid marketers. Administrative overhead, PA's, fancy websites... all have a time and place depending on the stage and scale of a business, perhaps her clinic is getting there now. Not to mention, all these things drive costs up.

I'll try calling or emailing again. If the clinic is good and the prices are a steal I don't mind doing a bit more legwork.

Please do update though if they got in touch with you.

Hi guys. Has Radha Rani changed her name to Radha Palakurthi? I emailed through her website (shows pictures of her with Dr. Path), and the emails are being responded to (usually with a 1wk lag) by Radha Palakurthi. Just want to make sure I'm going with the correct person.

Hi ROd.. been a long time since I came online .. how are you ?

I was hoping to get your feedback on how things have been goin for you post ht ? good growth ?.. im not expecting pictures but would like to know your progress.

Hair have now started coming out for me.. i think its my fourth month but its not aesthetically enough to give me a proper look yet... im being patient...

I am excited atleast it looks lik i have some hair in the front which earlier was not the case. My fingers are crossed every single day as I hate the bald jokes directed at me .

I called Dr. Radha on 10/31 and she had not received my email. I resent it immediately and received a response yesterday. She expressed confidence in her ability to do the job, estimated the number of grafts I would need, and gave general information on the procedure. She didn't mention her availability so I've sent another email inquiring about it. It would have been helpful to see pictures of what she has in mind for my hairline but based on her patient photos I'm confident she'll make me happy.