Dr. Hasson/Dense Packing/1999 Grafts/3.5 Years

This local patient came to see Dr. Hasson in September, 2008. He had the singular goal of getting a dense hairline that will be very strong but still look natural as he ages. Dr. Hasson designed a new hairline that is lower but without temple closure. The design accomplishes two objectives in that it gives the patient a younger appearance and the option for more hair styles such as the spiked/gelled style shown in the photos. The second objective accomplished is 100% naturalness not only now but as he gets older as well.

1999 grafts were used in one procedure. Some of the photos show the outline that Dr. Hasson drew to guide him during the incision making process. The donor strip was 18cm x 1.0 cm and the incisions for each graft varied from .7mm to .9mm in size, made with custom cut blades as indicated by the lateral slit technique developed at H&W.

The patient has been on Propecia for 4.5 years and was 27 at the time of his procedure. He is now 31 years of age as shown in the photos.

Click on the yellow bar above each image to see it in full resolution.

hwas_1999_001.jpg?i=1937159505

hwas_1999_003.jpg?i=758927576

hwas_1999_005.jpg?i=560888642

hwas_1999_007.jpg?i=1982161553

hwas_1999_009.jpg?i=205820807

hwas_1999_011.jpg?i=652665113

hwas_1999_013.jpg?i=1835105858

img_1997.jpg?i=516308368

img_1998.jpg?i=1706254125

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

wow...great result...this kid's hair originally seemed pretty good but after the HT...WOW! I am quite envious to say the least!!! Great job H&W...very natural looking too!

I don't get it... why did this geezer have a HT?

Simple answer is from his perspective he's lost his whole image! just by losing that front couple of cms back he will not be able to style his hair like he always has done and will be uncomfortable talking to people face to face! the front of the hairline is a huge part of your confidence!

I guess from your question you're judging him from a perspective where you've lost a lot more hair so from your perspective it's madness you probably just want enough hair to not look bald but he probably wants to look in the mirror and see the image he saw before hairloss.

Every stage of hairloss hurts the same it's just the more you lose the more you'd take what you had a few years prior.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 2 months later...
I'm not sure, Shyguy. We don't usually measure the grafts per cm2 but it is on the high end for sure.

Do H&W usually do cases like this(minor loss, younger patients)? I have heard they are more on the conservative side but I could be wrong.

It is not often because there are not that many patients that have the same or similar characteristics. When those cases do walk through our doors however we know how to get the job done correctly.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thats what I call real dense packing. That guy doesn't need a HT in the first place. Hair greed baby.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]