Dr. Paul Shapiro – 1 Yr Result of 2400gr/4855hairs

Great result, Ron and Paul Shapiro are two of the very best surgeons around.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

SMG produces results as natural as nature. Great job.

P.S. I want some kind of bonus in grafts if you decide to use that first line as your new slogan. :P

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

SMG produces results as natural as nature. Great job.

P.S. I want some kind of bonus in grafts if you decide to use that first line as your new slogan. :P

LOL. We'll keep that in mind. Orlhair was visiting today and it was great to see his result in person. His new hairline is beautiful, and so natural that no one would be able to tell it's a result of a ht. I told him we may need to tattoo "work by Shapiro Medical" on his forehead in order to advertise our work. But your slogan might be a better idea. Orlhair didn't take me up on it for some reason.

Thanks all for your kind comments. :):)

LOL. We'll keep that in mind. Orlhair was visiting today and it was great to see his result in person. His new hairline is beautiful, and so natural that no one would be able to tell it's a result of a ht. I told him we may need to tattoo "work by Shapiro Medical" on his forehead in order to advertise our work. But your slogan might be a better idea. Orlhair didn't take me up on it for some reason.

Too funny Janna. :) I am really thrilled with my result and it was great to see you guys yesterday. I will post some more details of my visit when I get the photos. I just can't say enough great things about my experience with SMG!!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Thanks Orlhair. The smile on your recent pic says it all......

Slide1.jpg

I'll be sending your photos to you later today. We're putting together a presentation as well. I'll also add the videos via youtube once it's ready to your thread. Glad you're back home safely. Thanks again for making the trip up for the follow up consult.

Hi Janna,

This patients 'before' picture look very much like my situation now, with the hairs at the result looking like mine after a previous strip surgery.

Can I ask how you dealt with the existing hairs at the front and on the top, did you place the implanted hairs around them or on top of them (knowing they may fall out later on).

Thanks

Thanks David.

England,

Our doctors make the incisions around the native hairs, never on top of the hairs.

Edited by Janna

Thanks David.

England,

Our doctors make the incisions around the native hairs, never on top of the hairs.

Thanks Janna,

I ask because the result looks excellent - exactly what I'm looking for.

After consultations with both Dr Feriduni and Dr Bisagna, both recommended 2300-2500 via FUE so I think this case is quite similar to mine.

The one worry I have is that by having the FUE I could actually end up with less thickness at the front due to shock-loss, but this definitely wasn't the case with this patient - the results look awesome.