Need agood place to buy generic or non-generic PROPECIA DRUG without prescription?

blackblood360

hello, good to hear your progress?

i want to join and save my hair from losing,

i just turned 18 and been facing this problem for 2 years almost, i could sense thinning of hair from 15 and could completely see my hair losing from 16, at 17 everybody knew i will be going bald, and throughout that time, i have been sad and depressed, i tried nioxin shampoo, and it did work kinda. but i lost hope after still losing hair

couple of days ago i read a post on yahooanswers, and the guy game me the confident to try again, he said to try 3 things:

-Propecia

-Rogain

-Nioxin

-Hair regrowth product on ebay(its some kind of machine and shit expensive)

i thought about it and did some research, both propecia and rogain are fda approved but have side effect(which i am okay with). i have found place to buy rogain and nioxin, i just need propecia to start it of, the yahooanswers guy said i am young and still have hair, alot left, and i should save it with propecia at young age, and also, since i am so young, i wouldnt have major side effects, although i am worried about the stuff i read about MALE BREAST CANCER AND INFERTILITY RATE OF PEOPLE USING PROPECIA.

Man i need help could you please advice me what to do and what not to do, i want people with experience going through the same shit i am going, i got tons of money saved, thousands, for saving my hair. and if any fuckers out here tells me to just go bald, imma literally jump through the screen and kick their asses

I NEED A LEGIT PLACE THAT SELLS PROPECIA 1MG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION IN CANADA? GENERIC OR NON-GENERIC COULD WORK TOO?

• 2 weeks later...

definitely use what that guy said. Nizoral shampoo is also on the list of hair loss products to use - most people use it twice a week.

i've used a few suspect online pharmacies and all of them have delivered what i ordered. the one i found to be the best which was recommended by a number of other people on other forums was inhouse pharmacy. i realise this is not a canadian pharmacy.

the cheapest method of using propecia is to split the 5 gram tablets into 4. Proscar has been tested by a number of people and has always been as it says [Finasteride 5mg].

[i've attached a pic of what i received in the mail. its not proscar but they do deliver]

IMG_20120207_074619.jpg.3d9388f93e3ff1f3e663ab618c051c4a.jpg

I got a prescription from a doctor for propecia and purchased 2 months supply from a local pharmacy store. I then tried propecia from one of those online pharmacies and i got the same mild sexual side effects from that tablet. it coud be placebo of course and there are fakes out there. whatever course of action you take make sure u understand the costs and benefits and risks. Propecia, minoxidil and nixion are all very good products. goodluck with your fight against hair loss.

Edited by tonious

The best price by far with no script necessary is a UK based supplier by the name of inhousepharmacy.biz I have been buying my finasteride from there for over five years. They get it from an Indian supplier I believe. No problems whatsoever. They also have nizoral shampoo 2% for rock bottom prices. This is not promotional info just helping a bro out based on my own experience and research. Best of luck to you.

Edited by jmghair

The place i get my Finasteride in the UK without any issue and i know a lot of UK guys use it too is http://ukfinasteride.info

I know Spex recommends it and has done for some time and also gets his meds from there too. The site is very credible and the meds are legitimate and cheap .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

i purchased finastride, the indian made version of propecia, i heard its the same effects and alot cheaper for 1mg, i have been taking it for 11 days, and now i only faced one side effect, watery semen, also my testicles feel sore just the way it feels after jacking off alot, i do get morning boners when i wake up but not hard ones, i heard tht is normal, i am just worried abt my age, i am 18 and in the future want to have kids, would this effect me, if i cant get errection, i would stop immediately. i dont want to lose my hair i want to save them before they are gone

i am 18 and in the future want to have kids, would this effect me

that's not listed as a side effect and a number of people conceived during the dutasteride study (dut is more potent then fin).

having watery semen is a dead give-away that you are on real fin as well :)

goodluck with your hair

that's not listed as a side effect and a number of people conceived during the dutasteride study (dut is more potent then fin).

having watery semen is a dead give-away that you are on real fin as well :)

goodluck with your hair

so technically watery sperm is normal right? especially first month or so, thts what i read. i just dont want to get hit with any side effect, i will have to quit then. its been 2 weeks only, my girl said my sex drive is the same as before, she even said its better than before cuz somehow i last longer. i will keep myself updated here,

btw do any of you know a good place to buy rogain, its not in retail stores near my area, and i would like to purchase it from a legitimate place. this website cant ship their products to canada, i would really appreciate if someone could help me find a website which is reliable and affordable.

hopefully i will see some progress with propecia, if this goes well, it will make me really happy.

You said in your original post that you have a lot of hair left. Are you actually balding or are you just taking preventative measures? You realize that once you start Rogaine and Propecia it's pretty much a lifetime commitment, right? Why are you not able to get a prescription for Propecia?

• 2 months later...