FUE hair transplant with Dr Feriduni

tommytucker

Hey Guys,

I just returned from Belgium from a FUE procedure with Dr Feriduni. I have been 'umming and arring' about having an HT for nearly three years - it was my last resort - and finding the right doc was an absolute priority. I have been receding since about 24 (now 34) and it had got increasingly worse in last two years. Fortunately i didnt need a major amount of work. Receding temple areas were really beginning to bug me and i was becoming increasingly concerned about it - and for good reason.

Thanks to this site I eventually decided to skip the UK and go to Belgium to see Dr Feriduni as he was highly recommended. Reckon i made the right decision. Dr Feriduni is a lovely guy. very modern clinic and great team. The work he's done seems excellent and very clean. I may have liked my hairline a little lower but swelling needs to go down and hair to grow. I can always get a small retouch in 12 months or so if needs be. Most important thing is the work done is very good!

Its obviously very early days but having had i can tell anyone considering that it really is not as big a deal as you may think. It sounds a scary proposition but no real issues. Couldnt feel a thing in clinic. was absolutely painless. Healing very well. Should be getting back to normal in a weeks time. Photos attached - Should point out photo with bandage immediately after op wednesday. Others on day two....note swollen forehead!! Will update with progress.

photo.JPG.d0a91015507c5059e4d22605af7ab978.JPG

photo-48.jpg.22d6d3dd6fe087ed184af7c238bdb235.jpg

photo-46.jpg.3819d31128ce3e0029f48034fbdefdf8.jpg

photo-42.jpg.dece923617ce9eb8b81eb3c79221adf2.jpg

photo-45.jpg.f9389cc962ea3dd2aa2163478ba6ec47.jpg

photo-44.jpg.e671fd09d6c57778d3319e2dd447297a.jpg

photo-43.jpg.cea3556fe55f5214eeb5efe2bfe0655e.jpg

Edited by tommytucker

tommytucker,

Congratulations on your recent hari transplant with Dr. Feriduni. You made an excellent choice and I agree that the work appears very clean and refined. I also like the hairline design and when it grows out I think you'll be very happy.

I hope you continue to update us on your progress. I'm looking forward to watching this grow in.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Looks impressive. Looking forward to see your Post Op photos. How many grafts did you have?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Pics of donor area follow. These were taken on day one. Its healing quickly but because you have to sleep on your back for 4-5 days (the worst bit of the whole thing for me) this area has a lot of pressure placed on it - and you could really do without that. For that reason its been a little sore at times (and the only area that is) but nothing major.

Thought i had got away with any noticeable swelling but by Day 3 it had set in and started moving from forehead down face. But minor swelling for a couple of days in return for a brand new hairline is a no brainer trade off! Dr told me punch size at consultation but i totally forgot. think 0.5. Will let you know.

photo-50.jpg.32af8540dca1d67d7a73c14ab8988941.jpg

photo-49.jpg.855b6620b04a69fd9934178160dcc145.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi tummytucker,

you work looks good man.

I had FUE in india in 2010, its failed miserably. I went with the cheap option.. but after having done some research i realised it was the biggest mistake.

my problem is exactly the same as yours, in my family the males seem to have high hairlines, so I went with trying to get mine lowered and more defined so i could get on with life, go out in the wind, go swimming etc.

so then I went to see *** london, where Nick sold me their treatment for 4,500 to get this area filled in with hair so i dont have to cover it with my existing hairline... but i read some reviews and its all bad about ***, makes me wonder how they are still in global business!. was due to give deposit this Friday but i might hold back.

my situation is pretty much the same as yours, possibly a little les area to cover.

would you mind liasing with me over PM, may be email? [email=dbains2010@gmail.com]dbains2010@gmail.com[/email]

if not, could you tell me how many grafts he used?

im from london too, so im going to have to travel, wat was that experience like?

did you stay over for mutliple nights?

thanks in advance.

hi mate

Looks nice; typical of Dr Feriduni's work. I had strip done 3 years ago. If I were you, I wouldn't rush in to lowering the hairline. I originally wanted lower but Feriduni talked me out of it as it had always been high.

Heal well

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
hi mate

Looks nice; typical of Dr Feriduni's work. I had strip done 3 years ago. If I were you, I wouldn't rush in to lowering the hairline. I originally wanted lower but Feriduni talked me out of it as it had always been high.

Heal well

Hi mate,

Can you tell me the result of your Strip HT with Dr. Feriduni?

I am NW6 and I would probably go with him, but the people who have had Strip here seems to be scarce.

Can you please also let me know his rate?

Cheers

Looks good so far and looking forward for the final outcome, hope yours this time will turn out better than the previous ones. I think this interesting FUE result thread should be transferred to the FUE section.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

MPBsucks4545, No disrespect but I found the grafts spaced in your hairline and the density isn't for 2968 grafts really and that's completely normal buddy because FUE yield is usually lower than Strip surgery. I referred your case because you are the only true FUE result posted in the forum from Feriduni. All what I wished is that he gets a better one, that's it buddy. Take it easy, mine too didn't end up perfectly, we should not laugh our self out.

My Hair Treatments:

Then sorry Bro, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. To me, I wouldn't mind at all if anyone criticized my results, after all its directed to my surgeon and not me personally. Actually I would be grateful if I receive criticism about my results because it would make my surgeon reacts positively due to public opinion instead of faking my real satisfaction about it. After all its a forum created by and for patients.

My Hair Treatments:

I changed it already to " hope yours this time will turn out better than the previous ones". Is it OK now?

My Hair Treatments:

Hi mate,

Can you tell me the result of your Strip HT with Dr. Feriduni?

I am NW6 and I would probably go with him, but the people who have had Strip here seems to be scarce.

Can you please also let me know his rate?

Cheers

Hi Myjax

Don't want to hijack the thread, but in answer to your question, please see attached photos. Hope this helps. BW

Pre op, Immed post op, 11 months and 3 years post op

5b32d4100bfbd_preop.jpg.edfaf5db04c088414000f2202daf0575.jpg

5b32d4101b84f_postop.jpg.0a19fba3a78d024d17ab17a29fd82fed.jpg

5b32d410250fc_11months.jpg.3d2782fa8c40fcb1486e169680851366.jpg

5b32d41035f12_3yearspostop.jpg.c7858f96bcca79434b7ca19d21376a5d.jpg

Edited by beardywierdy
added text

Mickey85. I always thought Beardyweirdy is Bisanga's patient. Well yes its FUT by Feriduni, my bad. I thought its FUE and couldn't believe the amazing yield of the grafts. However its strip anyways, that explains. Feriduni is a great Strip surgeon, No doubt about that.

My Hair Treatments:

Mickey85. I always thought Beardyweirdy is Bisanga's patient. Well yes its FUT by Feriduni, my bad. I thought its FUE and couldn't believe the amazing yield of the grafts. However its strip anyways, that explains. Feriduni is a great Strip surgeon, No doubt about that.

No worries :)

I saw this thread on my phone and caught Beardyweirdy's post with pictures and I too thought it was an FUE result initially. The yield looks great!

Hi

Thanks for the replies; just to clarify, it was strip with Feriduni (2004 grafts). I am 3.5 years post op. TBH I would be comfortable going to any of the guys in Belgium. I met Devroye early this year and his work is truly outstanding, he has minimal exposure on here, but his work is very, very nice. I am currently thinking about a temple angle tweak; hair greed and all that!!

Hi

I would say, almost NW3. I have been on meds since 2002 and had the op in 2009 at 39 years of age.As a NW6, with limited donor area, I would have a few consults and see what the options are. I met Stephen from Bisanga in May and I think his situ was high up on the NW scale and he looks almost fully restored, a top notch result. I believe he had almost 8000 fue grafts over a few years.(Please correct me if this is wrong). Might be worth having a chat with him. Remember to keep your expectations real.

Good luck