Hair Transplant Clinic at Bangalore (India)

Hi,

Am in the initial process of short listing the Hair Transplanting clinic at Bangalore.

The ones I have short listed so far are

Noble Clinic

Dr. Vivek Bhat

Rs 25000 for 2000 follicular units

Dr.Venkat charmalaya ??“ centre for advanced dermatology

Venkataram Mysore

Rs 35 per follicular unit

Pioneer Hair Care

Dr Sreedhar Reddy Pothula

Rs. 20 ??“ 30 per follicular unit

Can anyone who have been to any of these share your experiences.

From the list above Noble Clinic looks like a steal deal icon_smile.gif??“ too good to be true then if someone has gone through the experience please share.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I feel with all the below clinics in bangalore Dr.Venkat charmalaya ??“ centre for advanced dermatology

Venkataram Mysore

Rs 35 per follicular unit

would be the best as per my interactions with one of my friend who underwent the an transplant with him.

Let me know if you want to know anything more about him.

Thanks,

Abdul Hafeez

• 4 weeks later...

Like to share my experince. It will cover all the Hair Transplantion doubts / queries you might have. I am at #4 on NW scale

My family has heriditory baldness. Most of them are settled in USA and few of them are doctors themselves.

I basically belong to Hyderabad and recently moved to Bangalore 4 years back. I was looking for Hair Transplantation somewhere in near by in the south itself.

Read a lot in the blogs and websites and nothing seems to be genuine as everyone is hyping their projections and assuring results with cheaper cost. Thought of having transplant in USA / Thailand initially. I delayed my HT from 2007 to 2009 due to this long search and re-search. Lost 20% extra hair by this delay.

Luckly I had to move oniste to USA and had a chance to stay with my uncle who is a reputed doctor in USA. He got this transplant done in India as it was initially at high cost in USA (now cheaper in USA) and also the US guys implant 3500 grafts in two to three sittings. Surprising he got this transplant done in Bangalore. Next to Intell Tech Park ( Marathalli ) which is just at a walkable distance from my old house in Marathalli. The doctor which my uncle referred was Dr. Sreedhar Reddy Pothula ( Pioneer Hair Care ).

I really dont know how I missed this contact when I was in Bangalore. We Indians do the better work than US and Dubai and Thailand but we are very very poor in revealing this to the world. Had to say this.

I contacted Dr. Sreedhar Reddy on phone from my onsite location (NJ- USA). He was busy in a transplant proceedure at that time. His assitant picked the phone and answered all my queries very patiently. I shooted atleast 20 question and he answered all of them. I was very confident after seeing the results lively ( my own uncle got it done here ). I also got a chance to talk to some of the doctors who got it done (Hair Transplantation) at Pioneer from the same location (NJ-USA) who work along with my uncle.

The next day, I received an email from Pioneer Hair Care to call on 01:00 PM IST (sharp) so that Dr. Sreedhar Reddy could answer my queries ( If I had anything left over ). They asked me to send my photographs which I have sent to their email ID pioneerhaircare@gmail.com. I am very thirsty and called him and had five more questions. Below were the answers from Dr. Reddy.

1. Is this proceedure painful for common man ( though doctors could manage some pain, I wanted to know if its painful for us or not )

Ans : No. Not at all. You will have only the pinch of needle initially and no pain after that.

2. How much guarantee that you can give on the transplant.

Ans : Every 100 hair implanted, 95 will definitely grow. So if we promise you 100 and charge 100, but we will implant 105 to save on the falling 5.

3. Will my hair start growing as earlier.

Ans : No, the implanted hair will fall off from shaft and the root which is implanted inside will take nutrition internally and starts gorwing after 3 months. After this phase all the hair will grow naturally and its normal thereafter.

4. Cost of the Transplant.

Ans : I checked your photographs and you need 3000 grafts. The cost will be 90,000 Rs/-

I asked him when my uncle got it done for only 75,000 then why 90,000 for me ? Dr Reddy said, its the recession effect icon_smile.gif all rates are rising high and salaries are dropping down. But he was very jovial. He agreed to get my transplant done for only 80,000 Rs/-. Sorry Doctor, I am revealing your price.

5. Can I get back to work the same day , I mean can I travel back to USA the same day.

Ans : He suggested me not to leave the same day. He asked me to get back to USA the next day.

Below is the schedule which we planned and the whole life cycle of the transplant is illustrated below.

Day 1 Afternoon - I reached Bangalore

Day 1 Evening - I met Dr. Sreedhar Reddy Pothula at his consultation clinic ( formally )

Day 2 Morning 7 AM : Blood Test ( normal blood test for sugar etc )

Day 2 Morning 8 AM : Donar area collection

Day 2 Morning 9 AM to 10 AM : Relaxing ( Watched Telugu movie after a long time )

Day 2 Morning 10 Am to 12:00 ( It was actually 1:00 at afternoon ) : Transplant completed.

Day 2 Afternoon 02:00 PM : Reached my Hotel which is provided by Pioneer Hair Care ( good facilities including A/C, swimming pool and WiFi but at very low discounted price )

Day 3 Morning at 9 AM : Visited Dr. Reddy for Bandage removal. Just 5 mins work

Day 3 Evening 10:00 PM : Started to the airport and reached there by 11:30 and took my flight at early morning 2 AM .

I was given medication for first 10 days. Zovi Spray and anti-dandruff shampoos and some pharmacy.

Day 10 : Afternoon : I got my stitches removed in USA itself from the nearby dispensery. ( Just 5 mins work , not painfull at all )

Day 11 : New medication starts from this day for 3 months ( approximately )

Day 25 : All the hair implanted on my bald area fell down. It was only the hair and not the root. So please do not worry

Day 26: I sent the new photographs to Dr. Sreedhar Reddy via email and he said its looking fine.

Day 100 : Small hair started growing on the implanted bald areas.

Day 140 : Fully grown hair and this hair is natural and strong.

Precautions : Do not expose your scalp to pollution or dust for first 15 days, Take medications religiously.

This is growing even after I shaved the head. My hair line was so fine with ultra-refined technique and I look better now. My hair is now better than Dr. Sreedhar Reddy's own hair icon_smile.gif

Please do not worry about the side effects of the medicines, its only a myth that is carried in the internet on the medicines. I know atleast 20 guys here who use the same medicines and they have been using them more than 10 years (many of them are doctors themselves). If these drugs have side effects then US would have banned them long back. ( Note: CIZA drug used in India for acidity is banned in USA but still used in India ). But these hair medicines are safe.

Do not worry about the hair, HT is safe these days and very much affordable. Stress adds to hair loss so better do not worry.

Also, do not waste your time for 1 or 2 years searching for a correct doctor. I have the below list of Doctors who does very good work in India. You can choose one of them. All the three does good work but the only difference here is the price. Choose according to your convinience.

1. Dr. Manoj Khanna ( Calcutta - India )

2. Dr. Sreedhar Reddy Pothula ( Bangalore - India )

3. Dr. Jeffrey S. Epstein (Miami)

4. Few clinics in Bangkok / Thailand are doing good work. I will update this blog once I get more info from the old customers of Hair Clinics from Bangkok / Thailand

good luck

Prasad

Prasad, congratulations on being a happy HT patient. Would you have any pictures to highlight your before/after HT looks? Good luck on continuing growth!

Btw, on a different note, I'll have to strongly disagree with your statement: "do not waste your time for 1 or 2 years searching for a correct doctor."

I strongly believe that everyone should do quite a bit of research searching for the correct doctor (fine, if it's for 1 or 2 years or even more). I personally know a couple of people who got butchered because they chose their doctors in a hurry without bothering to do their research. They are spending more time and money now, trying to fix their initial error.

I agree with Forrest Gump. Research is key before this procedure. I did almost a year's worth of research before going to Dr Feller. Also I would like to see some before and after pictures of the work of the docs mentioned above. Because frankly no one on this forum has ever seen any work done by these guys. Please post your results I would love to see the quality of work these doctors do,

Because your doctor says he can do better work than US surgeons. This I have to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Prasad,

I guess you took a lot of time to share so much of information and I want to believe you are a genuine person. Would you please share some of your post and pre op pics?

It is really tough to believe anyone with out proven results. Thanks.

This is for people who want to get procedures done at Bangalore,India

I had my hair transplant done at Dr Venkatram's clinic at Vijayanagar,Bangalore.

I have a level 2 recession in the frontal area of the scalp.After searching on the net I got personally in touch with a Dr Sridhar Reddy Pothula at VIMS Hospital,Marathahalli,Bangalore and fixed up an appointment with him.This was during the peak of the swine flu scare and upon entering the lobby of the hospital found everyone wearing surgical masks and looking nervously at each other.I was asked to deposit Rs 300 towards consultation charges(250-consultation and 50-registration)at the desk and to meet Dr Reddy on the first floor and would I take the stairs please.The place has a very strange layout.You actually have to get out of the building,onto the main road and into an adjacent building stairway onto the first floor of the hospital where Dr Sreedhar Reddy Pothula undertakes the surgery and consultations.They have these aluminium partitions and doors with opaque glass,I knocked and went inside.I was expecting a kind of Doctor's consultation room straight away but the main door opens out into a passage which faces rows of hospital beds some of them occupied.One bedraggled figure came out from behind a curtain clutching his head and moaning.At that point I was thinking to myself"Do I really want to do this?"Before I could dwell further on the subject I was approached by a short man in a surgeon's smock and with a french goatee who admonished me with a "leave your footwear at the entrance ".The entrance was right next to the beds.It seemed a bit strange to have footwear so close to the area where they have the surgeries but I did as I was told.I was ushered into a side room where without preamble Dr Reddy took a cursory look at my hair and said that I needed about 1000 grafts.Just like that.No introductions.No Hellos.No what can I do for you's.No what is your problems.He just looked at my receding hairline and decided that I needed 1000 grafts.I politely asked him how he could tell and how much it would cost.He looked at my hairline again and then revised the figure to 1500 grafts.Having done my research I knew that the cost was roughly in the Rs 30-35 per graft for a FUT procedure.To my surprise the doctor said that I was a borderline candidate for surgery and that the cost of implanting less than 1000 grafts and the cost of implanting 1500 grafts would be the same as it involved the same set of anaesthetologists,nurses,stitching,bandage,labour etc and that it would cost Rs 50000 .The argument made sense but the figure did not.I did a bit of math and figured that for Rs 50000 I should have 1666 grafts implanted .The doctor wrote 1500 grafts in my file (which should have cost 45000)and also said that I would have to trim my frontal hair down to a few millimeter because the hair there was thinning as well and that he needed to implant there as well.I asked the doctor whether it would be possible to get the surgery done for less.He gave me his number and said that such matters could be discussed outside the Hospital and he gave me a time to call him.I found it a bit strange that the price could not be fixed immediately and that the good doctor was open to how shall I put it...."negotiations".

I almost took up Dr Reddy's offer but something at the back of my mind told me I had to take a second opinion.Having come across Dr Venkatram's hair transplant clinic website, I took down the contact numbers and I fixed up an appointment at Dr Venkatram's branch office at Cunningham Road,Bangalore.I was informed by his secretary that the consulation would be Rs 350-.At the appointed hour I arrived at the office .The lobby had some chairs and some charts and pictures on the wall along with some posters which were beginning to show their age but they were all about hair and were informative nonetheless.I was ushered into Dr Venkatram's examination room measuring about 12 x 5, wherein a rather stern looking man in a fading but cleanly pressed two piece suit with greying hair exchanged pleasantries,asked me my name,my age,my occupation,and what he could do for me.He also asked me about family history,smoking and drinking habits and whether I was allergic to any drugs.In other words he asked questions that a proper Doctor would and should ask of any new patient.I explained to him my problem .He took out a calibrated measuring scale on which the density of hairs were indicated in numericals,held them up against my hair,compared them and said that i needed only about 1200 grafts.I asked him how much it would cost and it was about Rs 35 per graft.I did the math and figured that this would come to about Rs 42000 for the procedure.I repeated my previous question about the price that I posed to Dr Reddy and the man seemed a bit annoyed that I was in the mood for bargaining.He quietly repeated that the procedure would cost Rs 42000 in a manner that suggested that I could take it or leave it.It was just a gut feeling that I decided to go with it and so I paid up the advance by cheque and was asked to undergo blood tests and ECG at any diagnostic center and to submit the results before the procedure.I decided that a in-house test was more in order and underwent the tests at Dr Venkatram's clinic.A funny thing happened there.The nurse took some of my blood in a syringe,held it up against the light and then asked if I was paying for my tests by card or cash.I asked what the difference was.She replied that there was an extra service charge of 2% for a card transaction.I jokingly remarked.."Madam .....you've extracted my blood...now you want to take 2% on top of that?".We had a good laugh about it.

Well I passed the tests.My mother was always complaining that I was short tempered and that my blood pressure must be very high but that was normal to...haha.!I was asked to be present at 12.30 pm but the procedure didn't start until 14.45 .Before that I had to change clothes,be given my tetanus shots and have my blood pressure checked again.I didn't bring a movie to watch even though it was recommended because I'm not a movie buff and I thought it would be distracting for the surgical team.I was handed a yellow squeezy ball by a nurse who gave me a wicked smile.She said that if the prick of the anaesthetic needle hurt I could squeeze on the ball to mitigate the pain as and when necessary.The local aneasthetic pricked a bit when it was injected and the skin did feel it was being stretched a bit.But it soon felt numb soon and I didn't feel a thing a short while later.A female voice jutted in about an hour into the operation and asked what I was doing(I later found out that it was Dr .I replied that I was squeezing the ball given to me as hard as I could.She laughed and said no...no...what did I do for a living and everybody in the operation theatre laughed.Needles to say everything went off well.My head was wrapped up in bandage,I was given some medication including painkillers,an antacid and an anti biotic along with a vitamin and sent home.The following day I returned to have my bandage removed.The discharge summary mentioned that I recived 1400 grafts (single hair unit-400, 2 hair unit-600,3 hair unit-400).12 days later the stitches were removed as well.

Total cost of procedure:

Consultation-350/-

Pre operative tests-1100/-

Surgical procedure-42000/-

Taxi expenses-2000/-

Medication for the 1st month-1500/-

Ointment for scar after stitches were removed -430/-

Total cost =Rs47380/-

If I had gone to Dr Reddy it would have been

Consultation-300/-

Pre operative tests-1100/-

Surgical procedure-50000/-

Taxi expenses-2000/-

Medication for the 1st month-1500/-

Ointment for scar after stitches were removed -430/-

Total cost =Rs55330/-

So not only did Dr Venkatram insert 1400 grafts ie 200 grafts more than what was estimated,He only charged me for 1200 grafts because he honoured his word.I saved Rs 7950/- I also got a much more professional service.I write this also because I notice someone else here has written that Dr Reddy charged Rs 75000 for an earlier patient,Rs 90000 for his relative and then whittled down the price to Rs 80000 after the anomaly was brought to his notice.In other words Dr Reddy even though nominally lower at Rs 30 per graft than Dr Venkatram Mysore at Rs 35 per graft charges more as a lumpsum for his procedure.

Hair Transplant as a procedure is by no means cheap.The rampant commercialization of the medical profession has meant that one should take extra care in selecting the procedure and doctor.Otherwise the only thing "hair-raising " about the whole thing would be the cost!

Its been two years since I underwent the procedure.Let me make one thing clear.You'll get positive results but don't expect phenomenal before and after changes especially if you are six or seven on the Hamilton scale.

http://www.regrowhair.com/general-hair-loss-topics/the-hamiltonnorwood-scale/

Remember....You are NOT curing baldness .You are only MANAGING it.

Edited by hairum-scareum

You know I have been hearing a lot that Indian doctors are better than US doctors and BLah, Blah BLah Blah.... Why don't you guys prove it by posting some pictures of the great doctor's work! The proof of the pudding is the eating and this is so true with Hair Transplants. Post some photos and let the community decide.

I totally agree on what "hair_care" has written here.. I am from India, Bangalore too.

Please guys when we speak we should have proof to support us. One doesn't need to be a rocked scientist to understand this. So, please post your PICS. You don't need to show your face too......

I am MBBS final year student. Preparing & re-searching for my HT.

Saw some of the blogs here and I am not happy with the way it was portrayed here. Not sure if you are using this to improve your business (or) to share your experiences and help the blog members genuinely. Please do not misguide the members by airing your personal/business tactics here.

A genuine blog writer will never take this chance to write all dirty about a doctor. If your self respect is hurt then better go back to your basics and learn how to behave with doctors, but do not critisize the doctors here.

Mysore venkatraman could be good HT surgeon, but it does'nt mean that all other famous HT surgeons in India are fit for nothing ? I have been to Mysore Venkatraman earlier. I agree that he receives his patients very sweatly. But did not had good experience after talking to some of his old customers who visited their clinic at the same time when I went there. But I do not want to use this space to malign his reputation. We are here to select the best doctor and check his work , but not to select who is bad. I have no business in such activity and no time too. Who has time to award the worst HT surgeon in India. Will that help in getting a girl for bald person ?

These blogs which critisize a particular doctor and try to portray a differnt doctor will give a impression that these persons who write such blogs are fake and they use these forums to spoil names of people who do good work to fill up their own pockets. Dirty marketting strategies !!! I do not beleive such comments.

My senior (now hou-srgn) got his HT done at Dr. Sreedhar Reddy's clinic and he referred me. He got it done at Rs. 20/- per graft last year and I was happy with the quality of work done by Pioneer Hair Clinic.

I am not here to support anyone, but I have been to Dr. Sreedhar Reddy's pioneer clinic very recently and the setup he has is too good compared to all other HT surgeons in Bangalore. I have been to all other HT surgeons clinic's last year. He (Dr. Sreedhar) received me very respectfully and answered all my queries very patiently. He quoted my Rs. 25/- per graft which is OK. He is a tech-savvy. Each and every system he has is imported and he operate from a super speciality hospital and the ambeince and cleanliness is too good/very posh. I also heard that he does 20 to 25 transplants every month and 1 of them is free of cost for poor family background people. This could have been striked the software corner in me. But, frankly speaking, all these things really does'nt matter when it comes to choosing the best HT surgeon for my own hair and future life. Quality matters and how I look after HT will be my top priority.

Unfortunately, I could not get a HT done at Dr. Sreedhar Reddy's Pioneer Hair Care clinic as my parents apposed it. They are more concerned about the surgery/studies now than my hair. It will take some more time to convince them. Probably another 6 months or a year. I will get this done in 2010 mid. In one way, its good for me too. I will get more time to research on this and check if I can get a better doc outside Bangalore.

My sincere request to the blog writers here is to write your honest and genuine experiences here and compare the work done by each HT surgeons and not on how the HT surgeon scolded you when you wear shoes inside his cabbin. And dont put the comparisions in 2000/- or 3000/- difference. This is not a fish market to compare on 1 or 2K rupees. When it comes to your actual hair these 1 or 2 or 5K really dont matter. All you need is good hair so that you can get a good girl and marry and spend your life happily. But I agree that if there is a wide difference of about 20k or 30k, then this difference of amount really matters for a common man.

I agree with forest_dump and hair_care bloggers here. I have to do more re-search on HT surgeons and their work from other parts of India. My options are still open. before I make a decision, i would like to know the genuine experiences from you all. Please do let me know if you have any such information on the HT docs who are not from Bangalore. I have done my part for Bangalore already. As of now, I am considering Dr. Sreedhar Reddy as my option 1 ( if I have to get it done only from BLR then I will choose option 1 , else Option 2 is always open till mid 2010 ).

I will check with my senior and see if I can share his snaps here. If you find a better quality than those pics, then please do not hesitate to drop an email to me. Your inputs will help me a lot.

thanks & regards

Suresh

i agree with you suresh.

i have seen such blogs earlier which defame all other doctors in india and project dr. mysore venkat as the only best ht surgeon in india. am not sure whether it was intentionally written to improve their business. but if u closely observe them, they seem to b tricky, u can easily identify they r not genuine blogs.

initially i was also carried away by such blogs seeing his international visits, resume etc. each and every ht cilinc website and blogs say that they are the only good ht service providers and all others r waste. afterall they want to sell themselves right ? never go by such reviews. chk if u get a chance to talk to their old customers and personally see them <if possible>.

a typical best ht surgeon anywhere in the world can do a max of 20 hts in a month and some supermans can do 25 hts in a month. the typical expenditure for each ht will be around 20k to 25k incl overhaads, watever comes above is doctors/hospital profit. its his decision or the hospital mgmt decision to fix the final price and we (ht seekers) can bargain here to see how best we can get out of it. if u behave honestly to the ht surgeons, u will get good discount and price. but if you behave like short-tempered and think that the doctors should salute you once you pay 300/- consultation charges then you will be surely quoted higher price and this is indirectly requesting you to leave the place and check other clinics.

check manoj khanna who is very known all over , which is genuine and this speaks about his quality of work and the demand he has. this guy will not project anything and i am not sure whether he has any website of his own or not. but he is truely world class and the quality is too good. i have seen some of his patients in NJ.

hey forest gump & hair care

i agree with u

my opinion was, instead of wasting 2 yrs in searching fr a good ht & loose your hair, better do a rigerous search for 6 months dedicatedly & decide on a ht clinic.

the more the search you make, the more hair you loose.

but , making things in a hurry is also not good. DO NOT decide anything in a month or two. take ur own time & decide on a better ht clinic which suites ur expectations.

btw i will retire from this forum by nov-december. my marriage date is fast approaching. wish me good luck.

if u need any extra info, blog here. i will reply

Friends,

I have been in consultation with a few docs in Bangalore for an HT for sometime now. Still in the research phase icon_smile.gif

From what I gathered from the docs, I need 1000-1200 grafts. After my HT, do I need to take the medicines prescribed forever? Cos I hear that if u stop using these, the effect of growing hair ceases.

Can I therefore opt not to take these medicines and just have an HT done? (Of course I will be risking balding at places where HT isn't done, but am ready to take a gamble on that)...

This is because I had read about side effects of using Finasteride for long time, which seem to be worse than having a few hairs extra on my head..

These include reduction in stamina (for playing sport as well as reduction in sexual drive) and hypertension among others..

The folks who have had an HT, please let me know if these medicines are optional after HT.

Thanks,

Harry

Originally posted by potterharry:

The folks who have had an HT, please let me know if these medicines are optional after HT.

Thanks,

Harry

Yes, Finasteride and any related medicines are all optional, after HT surgery. The only required medicine after HT surgery is an antibiotic that you'll need to take for 10 days or so.

hey scarerum ---- >

seems like you have done HT in september second week 2009. incase u are genuine(but ur blogs dont seem like genuine), v would like 2 hear a honest feedback from u after 4 months on mysore venkat raman's work and not now. dont b in a hurry to portray someting here and mislead the forum. it will take a min to 4 r 6 months or above to get results.

regarding ur comments on "the ambience and the cleanliness of dr. sreedhar reddy's clinic which he operate from VIMS super speciality hospital", i strongly disagree with u. IF whatever u have said was true ?, then i would have never got a transplant at such place. i personally seen that place twice and its too good. i got my transplant done there.

on confusion on price ----->

the price negotiation, as said that these matters were negotiated by the hospital administration guys who has whole control on price for small amounts like 40 or 50k.

anything above 50k dr. sreedhar reddy has control on it. there will be a minimum cut-off amount like 45 to 50k and above this the HT rates can easily negotiable. this is the reason why i got a better price negotiation. use my logic and u will get a good price anywhere icon_smile.gif. my frd who is a US citizen (white guy) got his ht done at dr sreedhar's pioneer hair care clinic for 50k for 1500 grafts very recently (all inclusive) in bangalore.

hey potterharry --- >

the medicines u have mentioned does not have side effects. ppl here are using them from ages man. if these medicines had any side effects,the govt here would have banned it long back. we have a FDA here which control all the drugs in usa. if thr is any drug which is harmful then first country to ban it will be usa. even some of the cold and antacids available in india are banned here in usa.

Ahmed on ur query on photographs---- >

i will host my snaps very soon once i return back to india. my office laptop here would not allow me to attach any USB to it or connect a cam frm here.

Originally posted by potterharry:

ForrestGump,

Thanks for the quick response..So not taking these medicines doesn't affect the health of transplanted hair in anyway, right?

And are the side effects mentioned all false?

Thanks,

Harry

I wouldn't say the side effects are "all false." It varies from person to person. Some people are fine taking finasteride, while others have had serious problems (side effects), and some had problems even after they stopped using it. So discuss this with your doctor.

My frontal hair line is spoiled by one HT surgeon in Bangalore. I dont want to take his name here.

I have below names from this forum for my second Hair Transplant, can someone suggest me "who is best and affordable among them ?"

Dr. Manoj KHANNA

Dr. Ravinder REDDY

Dr. Sreedhar REDDY and

NOBLE Clinic

Dr. A's clinic

I heard some good works being carried out in Mumbai also

Can someone tell me who is the best among above and share your experiences please with photographs.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Suresh, You are correct. All we need is good hair and 2K or 5K does not matter. I want to undergo HT. Please share some more infomration. If HT not done properly your look will be abnormal.

Also Please post photos of your friends who has undergone HT with details.

Originally posted by Prasad1980:

hey forest gump & hair care

i agree with u

my opinion was, instead of wasting 2 yrs in searching fr a good ht & loose your hair, better do a rigerous search for 6 months dedicatedly & decide on a ht clinic.

the more the search you make, the more hair you loose.

but , making things in a hurry is also not good. DO NOT decide anything in a month or two. take ur own time & decide on a better ht clinic which suites ur expectations.

btw i will retire from this forum by nov-december. my marriage date is fast approaching. wish me good luck.

if u need any extra info, blog here. i will reply

Prasad, Things worked well for you. Congrates and good luck. Please share the contact info of Poineer Hair care.