Dr. Arocha- 1643 FUT Procedure, 9 month results

This gentleman came to Dr. Arocha with general thinning in his hairline. He desired a hairline enhancement. He had a 1643 FUT procedure in May, and is now thrilled with his results.

View his complete transformation Here.

1_Before.jpg.650909e5c1bbe35ff5dd69f1102df5d9.jpg

2_After.jpg.c02e7220c7a0e9a40f63b2996d2dd131.jpg

8_Before.jpg.27561e68243544f7135cac4e3e83ea92.jpg

9_After.jpg.dfb080f03db896af174ef3c9780cdeb9.jpg

10_Scar.jpg.1f34e3f32936a3920fd90490d3b4c407.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Nice

Coarse, wavy hair always helps the cause

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thank you, Dutch. I forgot to mention in my previous description of the patient, that he had a previous procedure at a different clinic prior to his procedure with Dr. Arocha.

Thank you, Gasto for taking the time to comment. FUE, like FUT, is just another way to obtain follicles that are used in the transplantation process. The transplant part of the procedure is the same regardless of which method is used.

~Kira

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you, Gasto for taking the time to comment. FUE, like FUT, is just another way to obtain follicles that are used in the transplantation process. The transplant part of the procedure is the same regardless of which method is used.

~Kira

Thanking me for commenting? It is me who should be grateful!

Why is it that FUE is generally more expensive than FUT?

Thanks Mick! I appreciate that! And yes, his smile says it all.

Gasto- I appreciate it when people take the time to comment on our photos. It is always good to hear feedback! I'm going to let Dr. Arocha handle the pricing question tomorrow. In the meantime, I have provided higher-res photos of the patient!

8_Before.jpg

9_After.jpg

10_Scar.jpg