Regaine/Rogaine usage?

lewisd123

Hi :)

I've been using Regaine/Rogaine on my receding temples for about a year now and over the last few weeks I've noticed slight thinning at the back of my head, at the crown area..

I'm 18, hating this experience as a whole...wondering whether I should now begin to use double the amount of Regaine? Like, should I continue to put a palm splodge on my temples and then even more to the back of my head, or split the amount I currently use?

Could you guys also recommend anything else that could help? Maybe Propecia? Maybe some links to good places to get it in the UK? A lot of sites seem dodgy so I've avoided it for a while!

Thanks a lot to anyone who replies, I really do appreciate it

Lewis

Hi there, sometimes lighting can be quite harsh and make our hair look thinner than it really is, however if you are considering using propecia in the uk, alot of us use this site uk finasteride - Legitimate UK finasteride for hair loss

It a legit site and the prices are very reasonnable

Best of luck :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

You can put as much as you need to cover the affected area...don't focus so much on what the label tells you as that is an estimate...use however much you feel you need to cover the affected areas.

You can apply what you need to take care of the areas. I used to use the liquid and gave up after 2 months as it used to run down. The foam is very easy to apply, just started using it.

I get my Propecia from Boots, ask for their Propecia programme, otherwise they want to charge more. ?90 for 3 months supply & pick it up there and then and no need for GP prescription. Might be cheaper elsewhere though, I've never looked as I wasn't sure which site was genuine