2500 FUT Dr Rahal (Hairline Repair)

HARIRI

To be honest, NO. My right side is finer than left side, I can see almost 25% thinner or maybe more. Check my last uploaded photos in the thread, my recent situation is exactly the same.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 3 months later...

Hi, Hariri,

I have followed your case for a while. I'm glad you're having success with your repairs.

I'm curious, you mentioned that you had the low grafts on your forehead FUE'd out - I'm curious to know if you can see the FUE scars? How noticeable are they if you can? Did you consider laser removal or electrolysis?

Hope things are going well for you otherwise!

- Harry

It's now Almost January 2015. How have things progressed? Did hairline issue now resolve? Very sorry you had to go through multiple repair procedures even after going with top surgeons. I hope the last surgeon at least resolved your remaining repair issues.

• 9 months later...
In my opinion and deep research. Do this:-

Multiply the width of the scar (cm) x the length of the scar (cm) x 30..

Example, my scar is 30cm x 0.8cm x 30 = 720 grafts...so approx I had 700 grafts, usually Body hair is thicker than scalp so gives better coverage especially if beard hair. Hope this helps lucklh :-)

Hi Hariri, I am interested in putting fue into my donor scar. Would you recommend it? Also I have hairs in my hairline that were planted too low which Dr Rahal recommended to get electrolysis done to remove as he said fue will leave scars.. Do you or anyone else recommend this? Or am I better off getting them removed via fue.

• 4 weeks later...